[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

I have 4 or more of every trait stone EXCEPT blade and blood - I have one of each. Wouldn’t you know it!

I’m lucky to have stocked up tons of Blood :wine_glass:, but still I’m not willing to wait almost 2 months for Jotnar to be useful hehehe

Right. That’s nice at least. The question is… will I farm Blood stones in Explore? I’d really rather get a root canal to be honest.

1 Like

I’m severely lacking in Bloods. I hate grinding Explore so I usually just wait until the stones I need are in Glory packs.

4 Likes

Same here. The problem is that Bloods aren’t forthcoming any time soon. Do I really want to wait months to try out Jotnar fully?

I mean, even if I did want to do a bit of Explore, I need TWENTY ONE of each. It’s just not realistic.

I agree im glad that i got so lucky with the required stones needed for pharos☺

Updated:

All data subject to change, especially given how far down the road this is looking!

4 Likes

No Red in sight, huh… there’s even more Spirit in sight, though haha =(

1 Like

Yeah, that’s pretty f-ing stupid if you ask me but what do I know? I’ve got like 40 spirits already and only bought 1 pack this week…

1 Like

I have 48. I’d stocked up 42 on the odd chance that if I suddenly got all the mythics I’m missing I’d have enough to trait them. Then my guild completed a legendary task and we got 6 more…

2 Likes

Yeah, that was pretty special, wasn’t it? “You win 6 Arcane!..Spirits.”

3 Likes

It could have only been better if you won 6 arcane! summers…

4 Likes

do 10 explores / day

i have no idea will the needed packs come first or you getting those 42 arcanes, worth a try? xD

I did 25 last night because I need two arcane lights to finish Orion. How many did I get? :joy:

2 Likes

Zero arcanes, three celestials? In my experience, I need to want celestials in order to get arcanes. :unamused:

1 Like

The good news is that I’ve been Exploring for almost two hours this morning and still nothing. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

PSA: Please remember that nothing is final until the troop is released.

7 Likes

Since you bothered to mention that, does that mean a change to the schedule is planned? That’s fine, just please don’t pull Shields out of the schedule again.

Don’t worry, your Arcane Shield is safe. But yes we’ve made some changes (one being that the Bl/ P troop changed to a different mana color combo).

We like to post these reminders, as we’ve had players get upset when a troop changes between being spoiled and released.

8 Likes