(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Not in 4.2.

Memory is fuzzy, but I believe it was said (the recent dev q&a stream?) That a chat/communication rehaul is scheduled for one of the 2019 updates.

3 Likes

I confirm they said that in the last Q&A

2 Likes

@Lyrian @Rickygervais
Thank you, I really did not remember that. For years I have dreamed of being able to email other guild members or maybe leave messages for those who are offline on a wall.

I also wish the game had a Buddy List so we could add friends, even if those were not part of our own guilds.

Who knows this in the future?

We are hoping to completely re-haul chat in the future and make communication in guilds and global easier, more reliable, and further streamlined. However, this isn’t coming in 4.2.

1 Like

Spoiler fans, with the release of 4.2 comes SPOILERS!!! We just had an update to our spoiler website at https://www.taransworld.com/

Troops page: 175 modifications

Weapons page: 21 modifications (2 new weapons)

Pets page: 32 modifications (4 new pets)

Kingdoms page: 2 modifications

Classes page: 1 modification

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Lol

Empowered Skull converter?!

4 Likes

Huh… for quite some time i wondered if/when the devs would make such converters.

Now i really want to see more variants of Dark Maiden’s design, transforming one type of gem into another of your choice plus one effect to one target. The strategies in the game would become more interesting.

1 Like

hmmm…

6 Likes

Hnnnnnnnnnngg

the spells are also good.

The same people that dislike Dragon’s Eye are going to have a field day with this one as well.

2 Likes

Idk why, but this feels anticlimactic to me.

1 Like

Was tempted to post that myself. This troop (already) needs a serious buff. 3rd trait says frontline but it doesn’t have any real frontline protection. It has 50% spell damage reduction for backline sniping, but its actual spell is pretty underwhelming. Would love some kind of boosted by armor effect or skull reduction trait.

2 Likes

Yes, and the art… Its umm. How should i say, kinda like an Epic to me, not Mythic.

1 Like

Wonder if this is enough for @Sheba to play the game again?

1 Like

Going to have to make this my favourite troop

1 Like

Is that a cat raccoon? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Probably but I love it anyway

The Adana mythic has a skull boosting trait and an ability that deals true damage. Those numbers better be real high…

I can’t wait for them to add mandatory delve rooms with the enemy having empowered skull converters that can destroy my team before I can do anything(!) /s

Seriously, why? Why are they giving Empowered, an already problematic effect at higher levels, to skull converters? I dread the day they get released.

Empowered skull converters or team-jumblers mark the end of Guild Wars as an enjoyable activity. The team-jumbler is easy enough to avoid in Delves: just make sure there is never a room with it present. In Guild Wars, though, it’s too good not to use, perhaps even daily.

Edit: the team-jumbler isn’t empowered.