(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

The devs have their own agenda and honestly every change will impact different players with different playstyles. Particularly i think Bounty events are more fun and rewarding for my own effort/investiment, but i don’t think it should be shoved down everyone’s throat just because i like it.

It’s all good, you weren’t rude at all, this just won’t lead anywhere. We agree on GW having been treated badly in the past, i just don’t see the introduction of this mode being part of it.

I love treasure hunt :neutral_face:
I wish it was the only mode that existed in the game…

Just as everyone else pointed out there are modes catering for everyone but the ones.that stand above is what rakes in the more $.

Anyhow back onto topic…

I wonder if lapina’s will become a race of their own given the new faction troops :heart_eyes:

You convinced me, I don’t want treasure hunt removed, if it makes a few ppl happy and doesn’t hurt the rest. Now, can I please get the same fair treatment for GW

2 Likes

What do you love about gw? Go use mono teams against 3 trophies in ranked pvp, you have guild wars minus the fact you can retreat, the troops don’t have buffed stats, and you don’t have to continue a lost cause until the bitter end… Ugh, gw is so not fun, but I am happy you enjoy it so despite my distaste for it.

Oh and guild wars is mandatory in my guild, I have no choice but to participate…

1 Like

Doesn’t help, at all. Switching to a different class will cripple my defense teams until I switch back, no matter if it costs gems or not. GW basically makes me miss the whole vault event this weekend, so scratch “annoyed” and replace it with “seriously pissed off the terminally broken design has been left unaddressed for so long”.

2 Likes

I don’t think it will happen soon, as we would still have only 4-5 Lapinas, counting Tezca.

All troops of The Warrens Faction (aka the rabbit burrows) will probably count as Wildfolk, so it can have a synergy with its sister Kingdom, Pan’s Vale.

So where do you get your info that all players in the top brackets like guild wars, out of thin air? I for one despise guild wars because of how broken it is and I know I’m not alone.

Top bracket guilds, yes I am in one of those and it doesn’t mean I automatically like it because I am. Guild wars is a requirement like most guilds and therefore I have to participate, more so if I want to be amongst the top guilds.

I appreciate there are players out there that enjoy it and that applies to all modes, we are all different in what we enjoy about the game, regardless of our individual positions. The main point is that facts need to correct before making false claims. Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

4 Likes

Over in xbox land, bracket one guilds take GW very seriously. Anyone not liking gw was booted out of top guilds long ago.

1 Like

Without hard facts, I’d recommend not trolling another one of my posts

4 Likes

There are some bunny “gurls” and a preview of a bunny “boi”… Censored gestures with hands
They are probably good at multiplying… So… Regarding its population a kingdom wouldn’t be so hard. :wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahhh ye olde GW simulator casual pvp with the strong meta teams on Warlord IV. And use 1 color restrictions.

2 Likes

For me, the answer is obvious: GW is the only game mode with real competition. In all other game modes with a leaderboard, the winner is simply the one who dropped the most gems and/or invested the most time in the event.
But I admit, competition is not everything in this game. Im just talking about game modes with a leaderboard. There are other fun things to do in the game that dont have any competition involved like Delves, Pets, Vault, collecting and leveling troops, improving kingdoms,…

2 Likes

Eye witness account in bracket one since the beginning. Placed first in all but 7 Guild wars, so I know what I’m talking about.
Top trophy guilds are same as top GW guilds, and I saw them boot low performers as the other guilds slowly got more competitive.

I understand that. My problem with Guild Wars is the forced mechanics… I dislike having to fight over-powered teams specifically designed to hurt you on a color specific day. I dislike that losses impact our guild score, and our guild position in a rank. Oh and then on top of all the color limitations certain mechanics hurt your score: Destroy, (death mark), True Damage… AI feels over-tuned during guild wars, and I have no way to stop a loss in some situations if the AI starts looping (got to love when freeze wears off right as the AI has FM to cast and begin the loop)…

In my guild we do have exemptions from every game mode but Guild Wars. Everyone has to do guild wars, but if they donate a certain amount of gold or some other type of accomplishment, they are excused from Raid and Invasion Requirements… Guild Wars is the only game mode I feel forced to play in, and because I don’t enjoy it, I feel obligated to participate and do well, because if I don’t I burn my guild-mates and let them down.

Ugh.

I am so happy others enjoy Guild Wars, but of all the game modes it is the only one that makes me feel really, really bad unless I go 5/0.

They have to make GW a bit unfairly hard because people have to lose. You can’t have everybody in every guild go 5/0 everyday.

It’s also the only truly exciting game mode because it’s the only one where it matters if you lose.

9 Likes

I understand why you dislike GW. I dont know how much you love your actual guild, but by what you wrote, maybe you should try to find a guild with no GW requirement? Of course, all top guilds require to play GW so its not an easy decision especially if you are in your actual guild since a long time and have friends in it.
I wish you to not stress too much for the 3 remaining days of GW! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So that basically invalidates every other game mode, because Guild Wars is the only one that matters…

Exciting? I don’t find facing over-powered teams exciting, I much prefer game modes where I can have fun rather than a mode where I hurt others because I don’t make every move just right.

I prefer having fun and enjoying myself over being excited, anyday.

I’m level 1,605 I am in a top guild, I find it horrible you would advise me to go to a guild that has no requirements because i don’t enjoy guild wars…

We really need to get this thread back on topic or risk it getting shutdown completely.

5 Likes