(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

@MakoSipper if you cant find the place where upcoming troops are, i know @kynetarse figured it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

What program do people use to look at the assets files?
I used to love looking at the upcoming troops, but since unity update, I can’t figure it out.
I’ve tried UnityStudio and UnityAssetsExplorer, but neither seem to work.
Or is it much more complicated than just using one program??

I definitely cannot. Any help would be appreciated.

Also i think you still have access to our discord. In the spoiler channel you can find anything that is in game files for upcoming troops and kingdoms :slight_smile:

I don’t have access anymore, no. I’d rather learn how to do it myself so I don’t have to ask people or depend on them to check the data for me (or anything else, really, I’m still sad for having to abandon GoWM), but if I can’t do it, yeah, maybe I can check your server.

I was only recently able to update our spoiler list because mobile has not yet changed to Unity. I am still in the process of figuring out where the data is located in the Unity version, but unfortunately I have hit an obstacle that I am not sure I can overcome.

3 Likes

I’ve managed to find all the troop names, spells and traits. :slight_smile:
But alas, still no troop, spell images :frowning:

so no new kingdom for today?

1 Like

at reset
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It might or might not change according to somewhere’s DST, but the reset seems to happen at 12am UTC-7 (or equivalent).

EDIT: Btw, the new troops are already at ashtender, although the kingdom name is still missing

well i meant because there wasn’t an announcement at about the time they normaly announce things.

Infernus was announced at the very minute it was released, so maybe they’re scheduling news posts now?

Suncrest was posted at 5:31pm AEST, it’s currently only 12:38pm. So still too early to say.

1 Like

ya like 2am cst

PC just got an update, so that might suggest it’s still coming today.

2 Likes

There’s new artwork for Corrupt Urska (and a bunch of other future troops). So here’s the new version of next week’s troop:

14 Likes

Cool. I hope they still use the old artwork for something. It looked awesome too.

Also, how do you access this artwork? Is it difficult?

Wow, that is some nifty new art for next week’s troop. I like the style.

Edit: have we seen “cartoonish” troops like that before? It looks (I think the term is) cel-shaded.

I’m less sure. I’d rather the artwork stayed in consistent style, and wasn’t too cartoony.

3 Likes

I definitely like this look better. More civilized bear, less caveman-bear.

1 Like