(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Stone is good.(Oracle and Titan have it). Fortitude, Stone Mastery, Rock Solid, Dwarven Armor for Dwarves, etc.

Knowledge is bland.(Bard class has it). It has the Ancient Golem summon and self-enchant on green, a non-popular color for dwarves.

Guardian is okay here, I don’t see it being used much. (Knight and Deathknight have it). It has Dispel on 4/5 match which could hamper enemy players with Dawnbringer, self-barrier at battle start and barrier an ally when an ally dies. Also has add 20% of armor as skull damage if in first slot.

(there are more classes than the examples I used above)

So anyone using the Dwarf class is mostly going to spec almost 100% Stone. Weapon seems kinda mediocre unless it had a boost ratio of 2 or more.

Overall, just from whats listed, its a bit of a filler class. Although helpful on Red def GW days, I still don’t think I’d use it due to the inconvenience of swapping classes and accidentally triggering the 50 gem cost. Great game design, you know?

I welcome new things, but this is a bit of a miss.

1 Like

Isn’t it funny that Titan has the designated DWARF tree, but not the designated STORMheim GIANT tree?
I know slightly offtopic, but i just can’t wrap my head around it and the silence of the Devs about it, excuse me, continue.

1 Like

Eh… I get where you’re coming from but I’m not sure its that big of a deal. Storm Talent tree only has 1 instance of All Giants gain blah blah. I guess that Stryx class people can get up in arms when that somehow misses the Suncrest hero class as well.

Most of Stone is better than most of Storm anyways, which Storm perk would you take over for Stone at the same tier anyways?

Storms 10 with at least one yellow troop in the team and 40, 70 and 100 pretty much every time, easily the best talent choices for most any giant team imho with few exceptions(that i would probbaly not play).
Edit: confused the numbers, 40 Stone is pretty good, is a wash between the two for me tbh though i tend to go for Stone there.
I’d also pick 20 from Storms over Stone, though would probably go with other trees there, obviously depending on team.
5 is depending on what weapon i use, would also end up in another tree if i used neither mace nor hammer.

I don’t see any competition honestly, Storms is hands down more suited for the class.
That being said personally i wouldn’t necessarily switch Stone for Storms, i find Wind thematically less fitting than Stone, but Storms is a must imho.

Do you have class pictures for other new classes? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Classes1Classes5Classes4Classes3Classes2Classes7Classes6Classes8Classes9Classes10Classes11Classes12Classes13Dragon%20Class

14 Likes

I love this one. New Pridelands class I assume?

Classes2

2 Likes

Is…is that a Vault class I see, with the keys instead of hammers, swords or other weapons?!

2 Likes

Thanks they look very nice :wink: .

My predictions (as usual…):

Quite confident with my old ones (aside SM master and Soothsayer…):

3 Likes

The fire one looks like a Apocalypse Class

1 Like

8 sins?
Gula (gluttony)
Luxuria/Fornicatio (lust, fornication)
Avaritia (avarice/greed)
Superbia (pride, hubris)
Tristitia (sorrow/despair/despondency)
Ira (wrath)
Vanagloria (vainglory)
Acedia (sloth)

10 Likes

Are they Mythic troops?

We still have time to demand a well deserved mustache for this fine gentlecactus:

The other one is great too:

But the legendary not so much…

9 Likes

The pants on the second guy are spectacular!

But how does the legendary’s mouth move? It looks like his mouth opening has just been carved into his face… Or maybe his mouth doesn’t move and the teeth are there just to filter out large items?

1 Like

the teeth could shrink and grow to chomp on things

1 Like

Or retract in and out? That would work.

1 Like

yeah, that’s probably a better way to do it lol

1 Like

He’s some kind of magic cactus man, so I’m guessing the regular rules of anatomy and physiology don’t really apply.

1 Like

I like the detail on the gloves of the second one: The holes for the spikes on his knuckle.
20/10 (for the first two) new favorite thing i never imagined before.

2 Likes

Are those for a new kingdom? Or are they to be released on a bounty week?