(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Great point. (I forgot to check that section)
Bubye earlier post. :wink:

Old spoiler kinda made more relevant after yesterday’s Sunspear change:

2 Likes

I know Idle isn’t enamored by the Depths of Sin faction. Personally I think it might end up being one of the easier factions to complete without going crazy with hoard levels (assuming devs don’t change the boost ratios). Summoning and skull removal is a good defensive tool plus the damage dealer actually scales. If you can get rid of the opposing Tartarus (should just takes 3-4 hits from your own Tartarus), I think you pretty much win.

1 Like

And what I see here (Queen Beetrix art)? Beebs?..

4 Likes

Bees are mammals?

I believe in this case, it is called the Thorack.

Buzzongas may also suffice.

5 Likes

I figure, if dragons, birds, and snakes need mammary glands in Krystara, why not insects?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

The mammore the merrier?

I would like to second “Buzzongas.”

“Thorack” sounds a little too close to something best not said when Mjolnir deems a woman worthy.

4 Likes

Third for buzzongas

Well that’s just the bees b…err umm knees!

Don’t forget that its colors are Blue/Green/Purple, but it’s a Stryx. So, you know, you’ll want to use your Stryx Hero Stormcaller class to get that Lightstorm for all those sweet yellow matches so you can never fill up this Mythic and have zero boost but at least you’ll trigger that trait a bunch of times…

1 Like

The new class, Monk, coming out tomorrow, is by far one of the most resilient classes ever released.

• Immune to Mana Drain, Silence, Faerie Fire, Mana Burn
  • Immune to Stun, Poison, Disease, Death Mark, Devour
  • Immune to Frozen OR Cleanse on 4+ Match (I’d recommend the frozen)
  • 20% Dodge
  • Barrier on Brown Match

What CAN hit it? Entangle, Web, Burn, Bleed, and of course Curse. However, if you aren’t faced against getting Frozen, you can always take the cleanse to remove those.

4 Likes

While next week’s glory troop is completely unremarkable (A measly +1 attack and random gem creation? On an epic troop?), next week is notable because it looks like it’ll be the first weekend invasion (the new weapon comes out on Friday).

Could someone send me a link with the honor ranks and daily bonuses for each one? A friend asked me this question and I can’t find a correct link.

3 Likes

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but it looks like we have all weekends busy for the next few weeks.I mean, there will be no old cosmetic pets on Saturdays. Look at the schedule:

16-22.03 - Council of Chiefs in Grosh-Nak. Weekend - Invasion with Orcs.
23-29.03 - Tower of Doom in Suncrest. Weekend - The Deep Hive (a new faction).
30.03 - 5.04 - Raid Boss in Blighted Lands. Weekend - Bounty Hunt.
6-12.04 - Guild Wars in Dragon’s Claw. Weekend - The Vault.
13-19.04 - Council of Chiefs in Bright Forest. Weekend - Doomsayer (a new hero class).
20-26.04 - Tower of Doom in Khaziel. Weekend - Invasion with Dwarves.
27.04 - 3.05 - Raid Boss in Whitehelm. Weekend - Depths of Sin (a new faction).
4-10.05 - Guild Wars in Zaejin. Weekend - Bounty Hunt?

Or will some weekend events shift? And yes, 17-19th April the last hero class will be added. So maybe these weekends will be free.

3 Likes

Thank u, bro. :smiley_cat:

Next class weapon is Sins’ Harvest from the Sin of Maraj class Doomsayer (Daemon). It’s a purple scythe that deals damage to all enemies and converts yellow gems to doomskulls. Wait, no, that’s Doomed Scythe. This one is completely different.

Doomed Scythe costs 18 mana and deals Magic+3, +1 for each tempering level. With my 49 Magic and +10 upgrade, it would deal 60 damage to all enemies. Also creates extra doomskulls if enemy team has a Doom, and you gain mana for every purple enemy.

The Doomsayer weapon is way different. It costs 4 less mana and deals Magic/2 + 1. 60 to everything? Nope, I’d be doing 25. And then it converts yellow to doomskulls… and nothing else.

How about the upgrades though? On Doomed Scythe you get Anti-Magic, eliminating 1 magic from the first enemy (kind of useless, they’re probably going to die to doomskulls), Leeching (useful for the +2 mana gain), Vampiric (minor 3 life heal), Bone (Bonestorm! Woo! pretty rare upgrade), and of course the mana drain.

On Sins Harvest we get… Chaotic. So instead of always -1 Magic, it’s -2 random. Then Ensouled for +4 Souls (useless), the same Leeching, Deadly (very good!), and Damned (curse the first enemy – incredibly useless, again, the doomskulls are going to kill them, at least that’s the goal).

Unless they drastically change this weapon, it’s kind of just a slap in the face for the people who didn’t obtain Doomed Scythe. “Here, have a version that does everything worse.”

2 Likes

It is weird that they’d release a 90% redundant weapon. 4 less mana cost is nice and doomed weapons are obscenely priced in the soul forge*, so it isn’t bad, in a vacuum. But yeah, it would’ve been nice to get something we haven’t seen before, rather than a tweaked doom weapon.

*When ToDs become weekend events, might we be able to buy old doomed weapons for gems, instead of being forced to craft them? I guess we’re going to have to wait and see, since invasions/raids are continuing to get new weapons.

2 Likes