(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I agree with you. It’s rarely a matter of “unilaterally do action X” when it comes to game balance. Sometimes, large nerfs are in fact worth the cost (a subset of dissatisfied players) in order to keep the game healthy. But there is always a cost, and the devs would ignore it at their peril. They seem to err on the side of caution.

2 Likes

So waiting on the details of the next event troops we can get nerfed before release.
Is next week Orc week already?

This is what I can see. Do take into account that the current PC client did not get spoiler updates in a while, and while I know there is a Grosh-Nak rework I can’t see any of it, so there is a decent chance that those troops have changed, and I wouldn’t know it.

Maybe the beta testers can see more? You can ping Lyya and ask for better spoilers.

7 Likes

What does [Half] mean? Half your magic? Half their health?

It’s probably like the Berserker’s ability, where [Half] means half of the maximum possible damage.

Oh so in the example it would do between 10 - 20. That’s kinda bad then.

Only a couple weeks away, any update on Yasmine’s Chosen?

On the 3.05 console version I can confirm Drake as the same.

Level 1 Drake.
1 Magic, Deal 3 Damage 1/2 Adjacent enemies, 3:1 Boost Ratio, 11 Y/Br Mana, 2A, 3S, 4L, Beast Bond, Big, Aflame.

That first trait is nuts. Easy countered with true damage, but still nuts numbers.

I think it is 5 armor gain now in its final version, still really awesome for a tier1 trait, though i don’t mind low tier traits actually being useful.

2 Likes

Coupled with Gar’nak now dealing 1 true damage when he casts his spell…

1 Like

Yes, on the live 3.05 Console version I can confirm the Trait they decided on:

“Orc Armor”
Gain 5 Armor when I take damage to Life.

1 Like

Also most orcs seem to have this trait now, Dark Song however has Orc Cunning, “Gain 2 Magic when I take damage to Life”

4 Likes

Oh wow that sounds awesome.

Loving the sound of this orc rework.
Giving them unique traits is a good way to differentiate their type indirectly.

1 Like

Salty says in global chat 3.0.5 comming today

4 Likes

Dude fa reelz?

1 Like

Think salty let it slip :smile:

1 Like

If thats true thats gangsta af!

Bear in mind that whether it comes today or not, 3.0.5 will only be on Steam - no change to mobiles the Unity version will only be on PC so mobiles will only get some of the new features.