(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

That is an issue for all mythics released so far. Non of them are really good tanks. The main reason is the high mana cost and triple color that severely limits troop selection. This particular mythic uses Blue/Brown/Yellow, so that limits the choice down to Red/Purple/Green. I can see a few good damage dealers, but there is a lack of gem transformers. TDS will be good with him though.

So which troops can we expect on Monday? :slight_smile:

INCUBUS
Ultra-Rare Blighted Lands Daemon
Bewitch (10 Red/Purple)
Charm 2 random enemies.
(Daemon Bond, Warded, Daemonic Pact)
MAX Attack:13 Life:27 Armor:9 Magic:7
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

DARK MONOLITH
Legendary Blighted Lands Daemon-Construct
Malice (15 Red/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 2] damage to the two weakest enemies. Deal double damage if I am damaged.
(Daemon Bond, Stoneskin, Absorb Power)
MAX Attack:18 Life:20 Armor:25 Magic:7
He’d like to spend a night on Bald Mountain.

Absorb Power: Gain 3 Magic when an enemy casts a spell.
Minor Earth Traitstone: 34
Arcane Lava Traitstone: 6 (Grosh-Nak)
Celestial Traitstone: 2

5 Likes

Looking forward to using Dark Mono on my defense team.

He doesnt look to strong to me, idc. .
Tho stoneskin on him looks nice.

Gains 3 magic per enemy cast, so his nuke will get beefy pretty easily. And it targets weakest, so the stupid AI can’t mess up.

3 Likes

Gonna have to lose the Death/Famine defense teams :smiley: … that double damage …

He does 42 damage, if he is damaged and damage is doubled to 2 targets. He still needs to cast 3 times to kill end level troops. Thats 45 mana worth of casts with letting the turn go after each cast.
You sure thats strong enough for defense?
And yeah he gains 3 magic when an enemy casts a spells. How many turns does your opponent gets once you start firing off your troops?

How does someone copy/paste spoiler tagged messages?

I need to post this to other places.

1 Like

Click to reply to their message, then quote it, then copy it from the edit window, then cancel your reply.

2 Likes

or you should be able to click and drag to select (it won’t show up as selected though) and then copy as normal.

1 Like

A damage spell is often preceded by the cast of two or more transform/explosion spells. So theoretically his magic can get pretty high quickly. With his stone skin, he is going to be a serious threat on defense, unless you can stun him early. At least he is an upgrade to Humility.

1 Like

If he is stuned he aint going to be getting magic either. Khorvash can stun him just by matching 4/5.
And even if he is not stuned. He gets 3 magic. Doubled thats 6 more damage.
In my current invade team out of 4 troops, troop with the lowest hp and shield has a total of 113 hp/armor. You think youll kill that with less then at least 2 casts?

And they are no where near any comparasion. Each of those 2 troops does completly different things. You dont compare alchemist with crimson bat, do you? Because when it comes to earning gold and making yellow alchemist is better troop then crimson.
Just want to say this: i dont say the new troop is bad, just bad to use on defense. With a magic boosting team he could probably become very scary. Tho he would still need to be damaged but still.

So next event is Blighted Lands.

There are 4 epics here: Desdaemona, Hellcat, Herald of Chaos, and Venbarak. Wonder which we’ll see with snotstones? Personally, I’m hoping for Desdaemona since I still need some for mythic :wink: If so we’d likely get stones for killing daemons. None of the other 3 seem to have a specific area.

Bonuses will likely be +25% Blighted Lands and maybe +25% for Daemons which make up 11 of 13 troops.

Don’t forget being BL event, the event chests can drop Abynissa while you’re going for the new legendary!

3 Likes

Has always been the Quest Epic so far, so Herald of Chaos :frowning: Hopefully though it might be Desdaemona.

Since we’ve already had Daemons for Snotstones, I’d say it would more likely be either Divines or Yellow troops.

2 Likes

yeah, while I hope for Desdaemona, I’d bet on Herald.

Which could go for killing Blues, as his spell gains on blue gems destroyed.

That’s why I said "stun him early’, :-). This stops his magic getting too high.

No thanks. It’s been 90% Mab this week, let’s not have another week of the same. I hope @sirrian or @nimhain are reading…

1 Like

I thought that since we are getting a new mythic it would be the only one available in event chests.