(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

@yonizaf any news? Or is it the same old

Nothing in the files that I can see. There was no update, it still says frost lizard will be next.

If you absolutely have to know, the only thing you can do beside waiting is to bug the devs (Nim or Salty) for hints, maybe they’ll agree to tell us the arcane colors at least.

What are the details of the next mythic? This thread is way too big now.

This is the latest I could find.

1 Like

It is going to be significantly weaker than Famine and much stronger than Jotnar.
Too vague? sorry

Edit: Maxx too fast!

1 Like

Next week’s Arcane is Purple/ Brown

14 Likes

Then we’d need a buff that prevents the debuff that prevents buffs. Or a trait that buffs the debuffs to debuff the buff that prevents the debuff on traits. Or…

5 Likes

yeah i hope we could get some countertrait for true damage or mana drain instead of re-countering the skull damage reduction and traits in general :weary:

Ok any new info on either the mythic or the next upcoming troop?

2 Likes

Any news info on the mythic? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dunno about that but inc new kingdom troop images. (Editing as I go)
Yaga’s Hut:

King Mikhail (Boss)

Corrupted Urska

Domovoi

Urska Savage

Asbjörn Doomclaw - Possible Mythic

Urskatyr

Vodyanoi

Leshy

Baba Yaga (Quest Troop)

Also Silverglade mythic artwork probably?

Also interesting text related thing from the kingdom quests:

Quest 3: “Killing Abhorath (again)”

More from the text files… new kingdom (after Urskaya) hints… maybe our merfolk one finally?

Giant Crab
The seaweed is always greener in somebody else’s lake.

Hippocampus

Kuotani

Merlion

Lamprey

Azura

Waverider

Leviathan

Also possibly upcoming Mythics:
Yasmine’s Chosen - Forest of Thorns
Wild Hunt - Divinion Fields
Asbjörn Doomclaw - Urskaya

14 Likes

Thanks for the artwork preview!

That unicorn is going to need a lot more spikes and claws added to fit the mythic theme - but as long as it still has that Mana Link trait then DO WANT

1 Like

Any changes for Elemaugrim or any files from the future crafting?

You forget about this poor Ketras. It should be Divinion Fields ;-).

1 Like

Yup, sorry. Was rushing a bit and confused the two kingdoms.

Edit: Fixed

Presumably a 505 marketing department has identified a big sales opportunity for GOW in Russia which these next kingdom troops are designed to resonate with…

Oh man, it’s not so much that as it is that our Russian fans are many and vocal. So vocal. Everyday I have an influx of messages across everything asking for the game to be translated into Russian. It’s pretty exciting that they are so excited about our game, so of course our next localisation was going to be Russian!

12 Likes

Hopefully it will be correct this time… they won’t do it to us twice in a row, right?

###Next week’s event troop

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-05-01)

Sir Gwayne
Epic / Sword’s Edge / Human Knight
Spell: Rally the Troops (14 Red/Yellow) - Create 8 Blue Gems and 8 Brown Gems. Summon 1 - 3 random Sword’s Edge Troops.
Traits: Knight Bond / General - Gain 3 to all Skills if in last position. / Armored
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Storm Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 17; Life - 19; Armor - 25; Magic - 14 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: In search of the Green Knight.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-05-08).

18 Likes

That new “General” trait sounds like it could be a lot of fun if it starts leaking into other troops.

Incredible troop.

1 Like