(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I used my Silvermaiden/Ranger/Ranger/Alchemist team probably longer than I should have. I would guess to about 130 or even 140.

Then a dragon team fell into my lap with some good drops and TDS in the event chests. :smile:

Rumor has it crescendo will be the bundle next week??? Can anyone confirm?

See the post 5 above yours for as much confirmation as we have to date…

Looks pretty good (though not as easy to use on mobile as I expected).

Are you planning to update it regularly? I’d like to know that before I start sending people to use it.

oooo any idea what the new Adana troops are?

Adana event troops (2017-04-10)

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-03-29)

Sentry Bot
Common / Adana / Mech
Spell: Alarm Alarm (10 Yellow) - Destroy all Gems of a chosen ally’s Mana Color. Give them [Magic/2+1] Armor.
Traits: Mech Bond / Alert / Armored
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Summer Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 13; Life - 14; Armor - 30; Magic - 7 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Don’t be alarmed.
Will arrive in 12 days (2017-04-10).

Clockwork Knight
Ultra-Rare / Adana / Mech Knight
Spell: Gadget (11 Blue/Yellow) - Gain [Magic+5] Armor. Transform a random Gem Color to Yellow.
Traits: Mech Bond / Reinforced / Stoneskin
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Blade Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 13; Armor - 26; Magic - 9 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: We can rebuild him. We have the technology.

Tesla
Legendary / Adana / Human
Spell: Overload (16 Blue/Red) - Deal 4 damage randomly split among enemies, boosted by all Ally and enemy Armor. [4:1]
Traits: Mech Bond / Invention - Gain 1 Armor on 4 or 5 Gem matches. / Overclock - Allied Mech gain 4 Attack and Armor.
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blood Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 24; Armor - 22; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: An expert on current affairs…

###Up-to-date Spoiler Index:

12 Likes

Whoa interesting troops :smiley:

I love all these troops.

Sentry bot is a really cool looking buffer and feeder.
Clockwork knight is a bit on the dangerous side with that random gem conversion.
Tesla seems to be a budget Pharos with possibly even more dmg.

Also does it look like Tesla has 2 unique traits, becasue every other 4-5 gem match effect has been unique so far. And also i hope that static 4 atk and armor is changed, because that kinda sucks. Although now looking at it, her last two traits are almost as good as one unique from other legendaries.

Invention looks much the same as Big, which isn’t unique at all… but yes, it’s new…

2 Likes

I had a brain fart. 4am is not a great time to make forum posts. I forgot about big and Huge.

Teslas unique trait is bad imo. But its second trait scales with its spell so its good, and its spell is a potential huge nuke.

1 Like

The unique trait is actually almost the same as Wulfgarok’s third trait. (though Attack and Armor instead of Wulf’s Attack and Magic)

I just made the connection, her third trait doesn’t even help herself, she isn’t a mech.

1 Like

The key word with Overload is “potential”. It’s better than Krystenax if it is the first spell to go off in a match (and nobody has matched any skulls). If fired late in the match it doesn’t even do as much damage as Dragon Soul on an all-dragon team. Guess Tesla will be a frontline damage sponge like Blade Dancer. Actually, Overload may be categorically worse than Blade Dancer’s spell. At least Blade Dance scales off of Dancer’s magic as its base damage, and for a lower mana cost.

1 Like

The damage is boosted by all enemy and ally armour. My legendary (fully trained) courage gives all other allies 30 armour per cast, so casting it just once gives 22 extra damage to overload. Unlike TDS, overload becomes more useful later in the game as the damage is split between surviving enemies. TDS is a dog when you only have one strong enemy left (e.g. through summon or resurrection).

Agreed, but no complaints from me as arcane blood stones are the ones that I need the most of!

2 Likes

Who said wulfgars unique trait is good? O.o

1 Like

It’s okay. Works well with Amira, and maybe Fenrir. Would be better if any Wargare troops actually had any board control or utility…

2 Likes

Wasn’t suggesting it was, just commenting on the similarity.

Works fine on mobile to me, even better in landscape but perfectly legible in portrait

Great. I added it to my Spoiler Index, and may suggest it to my guildmates and anyone else who asks.

Just too big, I guess, and no way to zoom down (Chrome on an Android phone), so I can’t fully see even one single event at once, without scrolling from side to side. It might be better on bigger screens, I guess.

To the collection page - I’m not sure is a good idea. It assumes people use the collection, and may be useless and rather confusing if someone doesn’t use it.

1 Like