Spirit Guide

Originally published at: Spirit Guide – Gems of War

New Troop: Spiritmane

A few times every decade, an albino Raksha is born. Before his or her first birthday, an envoy from the Spiritmanes will be sent to retrieve them.
These Albino Raksha, in turn, become the future Spiritmanes, servants and guides to the many tribes. They tell their future, and provide them with potions and herbs to make them strong in times of war.

The Spiritmane will be available for 300 Glory, and also in Event Chests this week. After the usual 3-4 weeks, he will be available in Glory, Gem, & Guild Chests.

New Troop: Stone-Shaker

Amongst the strange and wonderful beasts of the Pridelands, Stone-Shaker is well-known and well-feared. A particularly large Thunderhorn (a cousin to the Rhynax), Stone-Shaker has a particular dislike of anyone who encroaches upon his territory, especially if they are building things! It is said that a blow, at full speed, from his incredibly thick head can topple a small stone tower!

Stone-Shaker is only available from the Invasion Event Shop this week. After the usual 3-4 weeks, he will be available in Glory, Gem, VIP, & Guild Chests.

New Weapon: Beastly Bow

These legendary bows are crafted by the Saberclaw tribe of the Pridelands. These Raksha typically track prey with a group of beasts they have hand-reared. Only their most fearsome hunters will have one of these bows.

The Beastly Bow costs 14 Mana to cast.

You can craft your own Beastly Bow in the Soulforge this week, or obtain one from the Invasion Event Shop.

Please note this Event is on the XBox One, PS4, PC and Mobile versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

13 Likes

Makes me think this may be a lot like the raids, hopefully better though for rewards.

1 Like

That weapon look interesting

What color is beastly bow?

Are we going to have a preview video for Invasion like, you know, before the event starts?

1 Like

Yay another overpriced weapon that is reliant on same class troops, that spawns gems for the CPU.

So no more glory bundle troop?

Just the first troop, the Raska. Appears that going forward it’s going to be one troop for Glory each week. Raid and Invasion weeks will have a Shop troop and weapon. Guild War weeks will have a Legendary to be bought with Event Keys.

4 Likes

I love the new preview images, Excellent Job. One thing for the future please include the Race and split if applicable of the troop, I’m on a phone so its possible I’m just missing it.

2 Likes

Another 3x-5x depending on ascension. So I guess we need to spend resources to get more copies again like in raids?

2 Likes

Thanks! That was an oversight. I’ll try and make sure that’s in next week!

3 Likes

I learned my lesson…if the Invasion Shop is anything like the Raid Shop I’m only going to buy up to Tier III (enough for the weapon). Anything more is just throwing resources down a rat hole.

15 Likes

Not sure this will be enough to
#MakeTauGreatAgain

Why is Stone-Shaker’s spell so much better than Xiong Mao’s?

Edit: Forgot Xiong gained barrier after casting. I guess they’re pretty similar then, lol

So invasion is troop type and not kingdom restriction?

There won’t be a preview video for Invasions, as we wanted to focus on making one for the Raid Boss.

What are you gonna stream tomorow?

Gonna be a chiller Salty Streams. I’ll answer some questions and we might have a surprise guest.

1 Like

@Saltypatra any chance we get some invasion SS previews like you guys did for raid boss?

We won’t be doing an invasion preview, as unfortunately we won’t have the time. :frowning: (Videos are very labour intensive and our video human is busy on tickets.)