Speed up pop ups! Yes it is a complete sentence

For gods’ sake, can I get a button to speed up all the pop-ups?
I don’t need every single item I received in mail to flash into my eyes, I have already seen it in the mail!
And I definitely don’t care to wait before all the tributes are counted, simple list and bye, please!
This humble paying customer kindly requests not to be tortured.

4 Likes

There is. Little arrow in the bottom right.

4 Likes

While we’re asking, lets do away with all the thumbnails of the troops when we open chests, those take extra time to load on a slow connection and make opening chests really tedious.

Now show me the arrow on the tribute screen! Can you? (No you cannot, just so you know.)

But it’s actually a good idea, at least to put the arrow on the tributes and the pvp popups. I’d like some “poof!” a nice informative tab that’s not just annoying, but the arrow is doable.

I would love a fast forward button during the game itself, for example when the AI is taking longer then 30 seconds to do it’s thing…

I would be happy if I could then just hit a double speed button, so that I don’t have to wait another 2 minutes for him to be done with his move.

My wife is now actually knitting at the PC when the AI is doing it’s thing… lol!

1 Like

yeah, this would be so great i probably wouldnt even be mad if it was costing $…

some animations are just too slow :stuck_out_tongue: