Souls out the Wahzoo

What do I do with 6 million souls when I have all the troops fully leveled? I have Dawn Bringer.
At this point the souls just keep piling up. Could we think about using souls to pay for class levels? I would gladly pay 1 million souls to fully complete a class talent tree. Or a million souls for a major orb of ascension? How about a million souls for a million in gold?
Thank you for your consideration, and if you can come up with a better idea, please comment :slight_smile:

8 Likes

i only like this post because it was made by you btw, keep it an achievement to level the classes to 100 not something you can buy with souls ploxthx i like the idea of trading a million souls for a major orb of ascension tho, absolutely brilliant! gold star on your chart for that!

1 Like

How about 100k souls to forge Sacred Treasure cards to be able to level up our Factions… soul sink & it helps solve delve difficulty with pure faction teams… a win win solution…

5 Likes

I’m with you on the ever increasing souls at my point in the game. I don’t have every troop fully leveled but the vast majority. A million souls or more for major orbs? I’d be willing to spend that. Not because I want to create Zuul because I’ve never been enamored of the troop but because Real Life gets in the way of gaming some weeks and I hate letting my guild down.

1 Like

only 6 million? xD

3 Likes

Piker.

3 Likes