Artema

Mythic
War
Yasmine’s Chosen
The Worldbreaker

Super-Mythic
Xathenos
Zuul’Goth

Note: Colour troops are in order of rarity in each section, from Common to Epic.

6 Likes

Of course The Worldbreaker makes an appearance as soon as I don’t have enough Diamonds. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I just got Yasmine’s Chosen as my first base mythic. It was a coin toss between her and Gard’s Avatar.

She is great for Brown builds. Forest Troll and Magnus are excelent with her, specially Magnus thanks to his numerous debuffs from his last trait.

I can imagine how specially painfull it is to miss this troop in particular… Because :boom:

3 Likes

I have both of those troops.:grin:

Good to hear this discussion. I’m wondering which are worth crafting. I may just make 4,000 Diamonds by the end of the week…

Either Yasmine or Worldbreaker are good Mythics. As i pointed for Yasmine you can assemble teams centered around brown troops, and for Worldbreaker you can go silly on loops and explosions.

Humility, Hellcat, Alchemist, Ragnagord, Azura are good options to pair with WB.
Hero+Alchemist+Hellcat+WB can make some decent loops and your hero can be a tanker, an exploder with Mountain Crusher or a support.

The most expensive build could go with Ragnagord+ Hero Bard/Dawnbringer + Infernus + Worldbreaker. Infernus will more often than not finish the battles by himself, but WB fully traited has an important role as the last troop to counter Kraken’s Devour, which is not so common as of late, but still ok.

The cheapest build would revolve around Elven Bard. I say cheapest but not necessarily bad.
She can’t be mana drained and gives 2 Magic, Echanted and Half Mana to WB.
The hero can have any role depending of what weapons you would like to use, i suggest Purple, Blue and/or Brown ones to keep a good mana flow.

You could use Green Seer or Spirit Dancer as a green transformer, i like the Spirit Dancer the most because her summon is very useful.

“Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good summoning girl? Is it you? Is it? Yes you are, yes you are!”
I hope this is not racist for Wargares… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for the analysis, Razzagor!

1 Like

I only got to 2,200 Diamonds. :frowning:

Guess it’s one Mythic every fortnight for me, for now.