Soulforge 28 cycle

Hello little pinocchios, I would like to know if the mythical cards that you can see in the attached image will be present in the 28th forge cycle.
Just answer if you’re sure, I’m not interested in opinions!
Kind regards, Carlo Collodi

3 Likes

They were present in the 27th cycle, so they certainly are included in the 28th.

What anger when those who don’t know things answer me!!!
These troops have already gone out in cycle 27 for 2 times. In fact, the dates that are reported are already those of the 28th cycle (false). I would like to know if they come out again in the 28th cycle (true) or if we have to wait 10 months. Now please refrain from wasting time and know-it-alls

1 Like

There is an error in the logs.There was a duplicate entry for the week of February 19th 2024 where 4 of these Mythics were reported as appearing “again” on Saturday February 24th. These 4 have not actually appeared twice. This increased their counter on their next appearance and made it appear as if they’re in cycle 28.

Most of the rest of them had their first appearances in the Soulforge during this cycle and seem to have been incorrectly labeled as “cycle 28”, possibly because of the above.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your kindness and being so polite!

The 28th cycle has started today. So I’ve answered your direct question without knowing any side info that you kept for yourself .

Thank you @Voq for the information provided. Do you happen to know if the Void Dragon was supposed to be included in the 27th cycle?

2 Likes

It seems to be a manual process to add them to the Soulforge list and I’d guess they didn’t add it in time or forgot.

1 Like

Thanks again!
(I make the cycle tracker for the Russian-speaking community and I needed to understand if I had made a mistake when included Void Dragon into my chart)

The Void Dragon was missing in cycle 27, like always these devs can’t do anything right!

2 Likes