Soul Forge upgrade available nothing there

So I turned my game on the other day. OK, week or so ago. And I saw there was a nice little exclamation mark on my games button on the bottom. Well, I opened it up, and there it was another little bulletin on my soulforge saying upgrade available. I went in and went through every single item there. I have been a level 20 for so long I forget how long it’s been that way. So I went through the rest, jewels, traitstones, troops, weapons and other. Well besides my normal stuff I could make that I don’t want at the moment. So why is the upgrade available post it there? Can someone help a brother out?

1 Like

It’s a bug [reported] from the latest update. They are aware of it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe they will “fix” the soulforge and put something in there so that we can get free stuff again.:+1:

It is annoying having a green exclamation mark there all the time because you know that you completed everything, but you check it anyway.

3 Likes

Here is new weapon in Soulforge👍

2 Likes

nice! was starting to think they were going to forget about this for weeks

Edit: I went from liking the weapon to really liking the weapon. It is a viable option/one of the best options? for 2x Cedric.

Cedric
Cedric
Egg Thief
The Ruby Macaw (Geomancer or Mechanist with Tactician/Mentor/Tree of Knowledge)

TRM spawns gold from the Booty Gems to cover the role of Greed while still being an actual (true) damage troop and a useable generator.

Slughoarder technically gets more gold per fight, but takes way longer to get the damage going.

Now to make a tough decision between 9k gold in 30 sec or 3k gold in 15-20 secs…

2 Likes