Soul Farming in the new Explore mode

Back on the topic of soul harvesting, don’t forget the hero armor angle. If I remember right, celestial armor gives %100 bonus souls. Expensive diamond investment, but worth it.

Also , Sol Zara is a must on any of my “soul glow” teams. The only troop with soul harvest and necromancy. Gathers triple if target has more life.

1 Like

I do nearly all daily tasks/dungeon with:
Hero - soul generating weapon and/or necromancer if you really want to bring in souls, but anything can work
Sol Zara
Keeper of Souls
Pharos Ra
If I earn less than 300 souls per battle it means the enemies were too weak and the battle ended too fast.

Replacing one of those with Valkyrie should also work.

Okay, didn’t notice that with Sol Zara. Have Celestial armor though. That was an early gem investment.

I can usually pull 300+ per battle now using soul blade and three necromancy troops. I’m still saving up diamonds/mats to craft pharos ra.

Edit: I get 258 with soul blade and 3 necro troops. It’s over 300 only if I drop soul blade and run 4 necro troops.

And for squeezing every soul: moon moon as the pet.

You get pet bonuses for every pet you own. The one that rides on your shoulder is purely cosmetic, so you don’t need to change it unless you get bored of looking at it.

1 Like

Yepp. Was meaning to specify: every chance moon moon comes around on random rescues, buy up as much as possible, till maxxed. Even then, not a huge payoff. But, like you said, always on.

1 Like