Sometimes The Games Run Very Slow

Hello friends, I need some help here. I am experiencing a serious issue on PC when playing games. Sometimes the games which I play, it run very slowly and it takes a long time to load. I dont know what might be the issue. Could anyone please help to solve it? Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Edit: After posting the thread here, I searched online for resolving the issue and came across this useful article. The tasks which I have done, first I updated graphics card driver and tweak the Windows OS. After doing the methods perfectly, the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing any games from PC.

I dont know if it is the permanent solution or not, but now I am not encountering such kinds of issues.

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and start Task Manager.

That will show you if a process is taking up a lot of CPU time or you’re running out of memory, for example.

1 Like

Occasionally this also appears in the game (taking into account that the computer is fine, in the manager nothing unnecessary and stuff for those who think that the fault of the computer).

Solved very simply - include VPN service (not specified the name, so as not to advertise) and so the game immediately begins to play quickly and change the enemies in the PvP, etc., and not to show prozruzku battle for half a minute at least.