Something wrong with the game

I even restarted a minute ago. It’s working for me.

Tried twice, gave up. Tried again later, lost 50 glory chests.

I’m having most of the same type of problems. It’s hanging on loading hero.

I finally was able to see the kingdoms but shows I was not in guild and when clicked into the guild it was completely blank.

Very frustrating.

Game will not load. Got in for like three minutes, hit guild and got ERROR. Mobile is Down too.

Now consoles are experiencing this same problem, I’ve keep getting this error message “You are not in a Guild”.

There is a post by Nimhain, it is a connection issue and is being investigated

Simple solution: Everyone who is not in my guild, please kindly stop playing.

3 Likes

Sirrian said earlier this morning that they had the most concurrent players ever today by a lot. So the server took a big dump.

You know how sensitive they are, don’t hurt their feelings.

1 Like

Oh I also forgot Sirrian said in about 2 weeks they are switching over to Amazon’s cloud services. Should be much better.

Not for nothing this can be effecting their overall pockets… I’m sure many players were planning on purchasing many things after xmas…

7 Likes

I would like to add, that I also encounter various problems on seal / trophy gaining and/or balancing. It happens more than a couple of times that gained totals are not actually added to your inventory. Sadly, no hard evidence of this yet because its more complicated than just taking a quick snapshot.

And everything is very very slow, but thats the time of year. Not something you guys can do much about. There are just a lot of people active right now.

Happening again…

Yes it is, two more error messages after winning 2 pvp matches.
Grrrr. :smiling_imp:

i was doing great for an hour and a half and poof there it is again smh

Same here. Going to submit two more support tickets and give it a rest for awhile.
I maybe forced to go do dome thing productive :blush:

Thats exactly what is happening to me… im cleaning my apt shocked face

3 Likes