Something keeps resetting my defender team to #1 slot

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I keep finding my defender team not what I set it up to be.
Today is yet another day I logged in to find that I won (which is odd because I created the snotlings team to loose easily) only to find that it was reset to #1 team in my list

What are the steps to make it happen again?

It has happened 6 times this week. I don’t know if it is a combination of my explore switching teams out when I am exploring or what. I created the Defender team first thing and haven’t changed it, but keep finding it back to #1

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!

So here’s what it was when I logged in today

Here’s what it should be

If you edit your team from the pvp selection screen it sets your defend team as the team you just worked on. If you do the edit from the troops screen off of the map then the glitch doesn’t happen.

1 Like

Last I checked, there was a bug wherein, if you go to the “choose your team” screen pre-match, then select a team to change it, and then back out of the entire process (electing not to play the match), the game will then set the modified team as your defense team. Could that be what’s happening to you?

Edit: here it is:

1 Like

Possibly. I do when I am out in Explore mode switch teams depending on the other teams makeup. I really don’t recall doing the same behavior in PVP but I will watch for it now that I know I have to be careful.

I wonder if that is why I am seeing less and less glacier troops in PVP as people switch their Attack teams, it swaps out their defender teams