Something fishy with PC wars?

Sorry I read the header about it being guild war related. On mobile my base is 28 outside war with no team bonus.

1 Like

Well i think, it know why you don’t reach 31 when you use your data. With the event you have normaly 25,5 magic, but somehow, you data get roundet down and not up. With the 2 from the guild you have 28,5 magic and it will round up. So you have then 29 magic and 31 damage. I think its something, because the data is stored in float. And this can mean, that the 25,5 is maybe a 25.4999997 and the 28,5 is 28,5000001. Because i don’t think, they round one time correct and the other time not.

It is a bug on pc… boot up the game on pc and mobile at the same time, look at the same card, and you will see huge differences, like 20 to 25% more stats…

This is 100% proven to still be in game right now, ever since they fixed the difficulty bug.

Only solution is to play on mobile

3 Likes

I am hearing from guild mates that their team scores are different on PC and mobile, by precisely 40 times the number of 5+ star kingdoms they have. Can someone check whether their kingdom bonuses are being properly applied? I can’t think of a reason why they would be related, but the fact that both team scores and skill totals are different makes me wonder.

1 Like

Thank you, finally someone answering what I expected to read !

Also, since today is a new day, I could do the comparison myself, and not only are you the one saying what I thought was right, but you were saying what IS right :

On mobile :

On PC :

Note that my own cards also have enhanced stats, but much smaller :
Mobile :

PC :

EDIT : but wait, there’s more to it !
I thought this bonus would be a constant, but I looked at other troops, they didn’t have the same “random stat buff” on PC :

(These comparisons were both made in the “war” tab and include my guild sentinel bonus, wich should be +3 atk, +5 HP, +5 armor and +3 magic. Also, my difficulty settings are still set to “Normal”)

EDIT 2 : I searched a bit further. The difference of stats of “my cards” can also be seen outside war and seems to be a problem linked to ascension since none of my Mythic (base) seems to be affected.

@Saltypatra I think I collected enough evidence for it to be added in the 3.0.5 known issues

7 Likes

Well here my ascension on Spirit Fox (legendary), Ahstender says it should be 2 attack, 3 life, 0 armor and 0 magic.

I know that a mythic version gets +3 attack, 3 life, 3 armor and 2 magic. But should get +3 attack , 5 life, 1 armor, 0 magic.

When i look at your difference then it should be more then only ascension what is different.

I think it would be better to look how the different data Kingdom, Level, Ascension, Base etc. are different in both versions. And because the data out of war is different, it should first be here to look what is false ( out of war ) and then go further to the war data, to see how it change to the normal data. Sadly i have no mobile, so i don’t can look at it.

Edit:
But it can be harder to tell what is the difference, because what i sayd befor, the game rounds different. Some data up and some down. But this is only on event units who it can change the data.

1 Like

Hey Zelarith, this is already on our known issues thread. The team is currently looking into it.

1 Like

What about the scores that are all wrong?
We are missing 6K points. Many guilds are probably in the same case. It may decide of the rank 1 in GW this week.

Indeed. We are missing exactly 9k from our total. @Saltypatra can you look into this?

@Aelthwyn, @Merxian, are you finding this is only happening on PC or Mobile? Or both? Could you give us as much information as possible, please.

@Saltypatra the issue with the incorrect total is on both PC and mobile

We have done the math several times, and we are exactly 9k below what we should have. Our total should be 974273 and it is showing as 965273.

We can send screenshots of all the GW results if needed.

No idea if it is a PC or mobile problem or both as I don’t know with which of our members there is a problem.
I had posted a detail of our scores here:

And I have just submitted a ticket with screenshots and the detail of our scores on Excel.
The number of battles played and left is wrong almost every day : we are supposed to have more battles left than we really have. So it is possible that the difference comes from the scores of those battles that would not be taken into account.

And several of our members have either started the week with a loss even before they started to play and or had victories counting as losses.

1 Like

I concur. The number of battles that we have done and the number we have left are almost never correct.

We also have had a number of automatic losses and wins that get counted as losses.

For as much pressure and stress as all of us in the top guilds feel when doing these matches it would be nice to be able to feel we have a true accounting of all the scoring.

3 Likes

This week we are less then 2k points away from entering bracket 1 again. Our total battles for today say 147 even thougu we did 150 battled. How cool is that, am i right? Only battle we lost this week was on Monday when our enemy was at 158/150 battles. And difference between our points was 5.5k points so definitely a lose caused by our opponent getting unearned points.

So yeah - i am someone who never complained about GW, but seeing how simple numbers aren’t fixed 2 months after the update, and seeing how almost no reworking on GW is being done, even though its driving many players, long time players, away from the game, now i am getting angry with all this. I don’t get angry easy, but if all this continues at this trend, i am not sure how long will i wish to continue playing GoW.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get mad if they decided to put GW on hold until this can be fixed.

Also to get a break from the pressure.

I don’t expect that they would put it on hold, but id expected to see more work done on it. In my head it should have had higher priority than transfer to unity.

2 Likes

The team is currently investigating this issue. Hopefully we will have a fix out soon!

2 Likes

I saw the part on card stats being different and that it was under investigation, but these are just slightly off (and I thought there was a chance the dev team might want to know there might be a link with the ascension system).

On the other hand, the enemy war stats are completely crazy.
I see you added an item to your known issues in the “troop” section since I created my thread, but I feel it should be in the “war” section and clearly say that the enemy troops are overpowered on PC.

I have fled to playing war on phone because there are the normal stats, but it’s not really fair if enemys are fighting on PC themselves !

I won’t give an answer to this problem but look at it wider. They increased ever since the last update all the stats on event troops giving them boost ratios. I am pissed off… a low level guild player level 240 (with low bonus boost to his/her colours) and me at level 725 with 54% boost.

Don’t need to know if he/her has maxed out kingdoms but ever since they changed event troops I can’t seem to check my temper… And no I am not one of those gamers who don’t like to lose.

I enjoy going against level 1000+ for the thrill I understand if I lose to those guys/girls… but come on get real they overkilled boosts probably because of players whining…

So only thing is to wait it out and let them see along with all the other bugs this latest update brought that they realize that this is also a game killer.

Editing referring to PC Platform

Ugh… so this is not fixed for this weeks guild war either?

Gotta play on sucky mobile again this week :frowning:

1 Like