Some upcoming Gems of War changes (including more gems!)

The PS4 patch will be going out before EOD and the update has already gone out on XBox One.

As said by Sirrian, the reason LT’s have been reduced is because the 4X speed makes completing them a lot faster.

A lot of points have been made in this thread, and unfortunately we do not have the time to address all of them. I’ll do what I can, but please be aware that we are working on a lot of things at the moment (such as bug fixes) and there are a lot of tickets yet to be handled in support. (Even I will be jumping into support today to help out. All hands on deck!) I’ll also make an effort to collate feedback today, like I usually do. :slight_smile:

We were always planning on removing event keys from glory packs on console as it came closer to syncing with PC/Mobile. This won’t be changed back unfortunately, as it is now the same across all the platforms as we had originally intended.

Many of the fixes that some players believe are quick fixes aren’t as easy to code or implement as they might like to believe. We work tirelessly to improve the game, fix what we can and rectify as many bugs as possible. New features take even longer to introduce as they must be brought to the game in a way that is engaging, player friendly, useful, and well tested.

8 Likes