Some Refunds Incoming

@Cameron, the best thing to do is contact support. We have quite a backlog of tickets, but our support agents will do their best to help you as soon as they can. (You have contacted support, right?)

And yes, I am off today. I’m posting to the forums around class, but I don’t have access to the things I’d need to help with account recoveries as they are at the office.

4 Likes

Dude…lol…

The Queen is fine. It’s the Princess that’s been naughty! :cry:

1 Like

I’m depressed asf

Hi Cameron, I believe I’ve found your request and are looking into it.

4 Likes

If you send me your ticket number I can pass it on to the agents now? EDIT: Sniped by Lila!

1 Like

:smile: #sniped

2 Likes

Queen Grapplepot, congratulations on being the fastest nerf ever! :rofl: :trophy:

6 Likes

@Sirrian @Saltypatra @Lila36 and all other devs.

Refund Lady Ironbeard too. Or better yet, give her back the reinforced trait in place of her armored.

She is never used in 1st/2nd to use armored. The reinforced trait is needed so that she could tick up to 1 armor from 0 in order to do 3x damage.

11 Likes

Actually, the fastest nerf ever was the Maugrim Woods kingdom buff nearly a year back. It was nerfed in like 2 hours or less.

The reason was Kerberos had a 100% chance to summon troops that had a 25% chance to summon. 4x of them was basically unkillable without stun.

Cockatrice also got a gem spawn mechanic that was then nerfed down from a number that essentially allowed it to cast infinitely.

3 Likes

Fastest Modern Era then*
There will now be the time before 4x and the time after 4x.
Or
B4x & A4x

A moment of silence for VIP chests… May they rest in peace.

1 Like

Bah most get nerfed before release just from spoilers commentary.

4 Likes

that was unfortunate how it works. had the summon chance work independently rather than additive (or other non-op way), it could have been something. that warg summons another warg was its unique identity.

Really Grapplepot is being nerfed not Fizzbang. I just had a battle I had 4 goblins all with 100+ health and a bit of armor the ai had a 10hp Fizzbang and a 3 hp Grapplepot left and I lost.

I don’t believe Grapplepot is being nerfed in regards to her performance on live. More so that she went out with the wrong numbers initially.

As such we might see changes to one or both of them in response to feedback still.

3 Likes

You guys are very good at circling around things. A good excuse for making bad design choices.

What @Tacet said about lady IB. I can’t believe you took that away from her guys, seriously? Come on, dwarves are hardly op are they?

1 Like

full goblin team, level 1 grapplepot, 25 damage to all. not all kingdom level 10, 5 star, no guild task bonus. sure that was enough nerf?

1 Like

Do not even notice The Queen Grapplepot nerf. Gob team will still win as soon as the princess casts her spell since all skull matches are ignored now.

I think that Fizzbang should be nerfed. This troop has changed the environment of PVP. Exploding all green gems and getting an extra turn is too OP. Changing the " explode all green gems " to “explode a random gem” is suitable.