Just have some questions on PVP for consoles.
- Went to play a Casual PVP game and it allowed me to change difficulty like you would in a quest or challenge, is this normal?
- While in a PVP casual game the health, attack etc were a lot higher than if I picked the same level in a challenge. Is this a bug? Also, I can’t remember exactly but I am sure the magic level did not match the level the troop was on eg a goblin attack from magic was 11 or 13 and it was only level 15.
- This is not just a PVP question but I will ask here anyway. I notice on each team there is a fist with a number on it, what is this exactly?
- I played a few casual PVP matches and won them but I did not go up in ranking like I usually would. This happen to anyone else?
- In PVP ranked, does your rank reset at the end of the week? I am rank 2000 something and If it does reset at end of week that would suck as that would mean I would never even reach anywhere near rank one. Having the rank reset each week means only people getting to rank one are people that play this non stop.