Some feedback from a longtime player

Honestly, my best thought on a treasure hunt revamp is to not give resources at all, but a currency that can be used in a new “treasure hunter’s shop” to purchase whatever resource you want: gems, gold, traitstones, glory, jewels, dragonite, cursed runes, chaos shards, keys, medal tokens, shiny tokens, deeds/books. I would even put in an option to pull random troops, pets, and weapons, with a higher percent chance of high rarity based on how much you spend to make the purchase.

Also, while the base amount of currency comes from what items you have on the field at the end, also give a bonus for turns. My estimate would be X1.1 per 15 turns taken. The base rewards would something like:
copper coin - 1 reward
silver coin - 2 rewards
gold coin - 3 rewards
gold bag - 4 rewards
wooden chest - 5 rewards
green chest - 10 rewards
red chest - 20 rewards
vault - 40 rewards

7 Likes

Agree on all of these.

Also return the Journy +2 troops to +3 on journy. They’re unplayable in casual an dranked now, but in journey at least make them usable for the achievment. glad i got that earlier

GOLD CHESTS - Add a “open 500/1000 option”
I’d also be up for hard mode arena w/ higher pay to win more
Same with Treasure maps.

I am actually 1 of the people who is glad that we haven’t had Guild Wars and would be ok if it never came back. And its mainly because of how repetitive it feels. For at least the last 5-10 Guild Wars, it seems every guild I am up against, all 5 players I fight have the exact same defense team.

It’s usually the Doomed “insert book” teams, and each member in the guild is all using the exact same team for defense. There is no variation anymore because as there are so many identical troops and weapons for each color that you can make the exact same team over and over.

It’s why I stopped playing PvP in first place (prior to it being updated) as it I was fighting the same player/team over and over again. And now with the changes, its so many more battles to get the rewards, and with everyone else in the game and the amount of time I have to play it each day, its just not worth it anymore.

I essentially, do the Adventure Board battles, go to the Dungeon and start opening doors and if I get a trap I don’t bother to play it as I won’t get dragonite, go into Underspire and play the free torches till I get to the 2nd dragon which I use the lantern on then stop playing this mode (as i’m not spending gems on it to get the rest of the dragon battles), then I do the guild event battles till i’m out of sigils, and finally I play E12s hoping to get the Horde Mimic, because its currently the only achievement I missing on Xbox for this game.

Everything else except for the weekly pet rescue I don’t play. And if its a Legends Reborn week, a faction weekend (where I haven’t maxed that faction), or a vault weekend, than the amount of E12 I play drops considerably as I just don’t have the time to play it after completing everything else.

3 Likes

I think EE turning the enemy into a frog is a small risk we have to take when choosing to use this otherwise, very powerful weapon myself. I do wish they’d remove the spell that gets applied 1st that allows Zuul To be impacted by EE with only one cast though. Or change his description to no longer include immunity to all status effects.

A big one I’d add is either give us more ways to get dragonite, or…better yet…let us do something to target a dragon we don’t have. My currently most despised part of this game is the intentional way they have kept dupes a thing to wall you getting stellarix. I have guild mates in my mostly endgame guild who still don’t have diamantina

3 Likes