So what are you collecting?

I am collecting Full Art pokemon cards! :smiley:

What are you collecting?

5 Likes

Unplayed video games on Steam and Xbox. I buy them on sale, download them and look at the “cover art” from time to time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::wink:

6 Likes

I have a small collection of kaleidoscopes. I also like to collect hero weapons in Gems of War, even though most of them never get used at all.

2 Likes

Empty beer bottles but i need to restart the collection every week

6 Likes

Full beer bottles you mean? :wink:

1 Like

@Eika I collect Wives and turn them into Exes :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not gonna believe it, ure too busy playing Gems of War. :wink:

ONly 3 0r 4 hrs a day lol at 4x speed thaTS a full time job ;0

Well, enough said, you plays 10 times more than me last week! I saw your SS in some thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just Showing off, back in Anon :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I must admit I start wondered if you got every Mythic right off the back after I saw your 56000 gems… :smiley:

1 Like

3 freakin Auroras cost 9k :frowning:

1 Like

and I possible spent around 15K gems worth for getting two.

1 Like

Just curious, why do you need 3? I’ve made some fun decks with 2, but I’m scratching my head over 3…

i have 4 of all … ocd :slight_smile: but stoped at 3 aurora

1 Like

I collect Steam games, or at least I did for a while. I stopped buying game bundles at the start of 2016 because I was already at the point where I could be abandoned on a deserted island (with a PC and Internet) and not get bored for at least 5 years.

And then near the end of 2016 I found GoW…and though I think it goes without saying, my backlog is now thoroughly covered with cobwebs. :laughing: :rofl:

Dude… I didn’t even pulled one until 20k gems, 2k glory keys, 7k seals, and 80k glory later.

2 Likes

@ZooKeeper Bad thing is i pullled 1 from first 2250 gems in vip chest. got greedy lol and spent another 7 for 3 :slight_smile:
and only really need 1

1 Like

Why didnt you aim for the 4th? :wink:

@Eika I got scared… was down to almost 50k gems :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes