So... This week is fun........ Said no one ever

Oh noes! My secret is out!

All I see is that she was able to post with less than 10 characters. Is there nothing that @lyya can’t do?

1 Like

Hey you!

@Eika il a dit qu’il ne mangeait pas un testicule

I find this week boring as well, I use fizzy to counter fizzy, I use nobend, cracklepot, and mab to counter them cause it kicked my ass so I use it as my pvp, I know I is kind of a silly answer but the team works this week and again it is very boring to play this week

1 Like

This week was fun, right up until they nerfed Fizzbang. I agree that a nerf was needed, but the one they chose was a disaster. Post-nerf, I had a couple battles today that made me downright angry. I played a lot less today because the fun was sucked out of it.

3 Likes

Gorgotha
Borealis
Death
Queen Aurora

Wins 4/5 matches vs goblins

Suggested banner?

I’ve been using the Yellow/Blue one.

I think the development of this game is steadily approaching a dead end street.

I truly understand the need to buff underused troops and make them useful, but not every single damn troop class has to be capable of ridiculous loops.

This all started with the orc overhaul. That week was so annoying, but I somehow endured it. Raging orcs, constant board shuffling and deadlocked AI turns made everything so tedious.

Then came this utterly nonsensical wisp. Such an easily attained troop… Such an easily forever looping setup… Just get 3 and put a Krystenax in one of the slots. Drive anyone insane. Profit?

And here we are with the unbearable cheapness of goblins. It all takes one goblin to get a mana fill and the match is over. Better just hit that retreat button. Save yourself the crushing agony of watching that stupid loop. Seriously, I have never ever been so close to quitting for good. And I probably have never been as inactive as I am this week. I can hardly bring myself to starting the game these days.

Take it slow please.

Also one big advice from me, if anyone deigns to take it: Don’t create a mythic that reduces all enemy troops’ magic by 2/3 on multimatches. I have this terrible feeling that we have that in line. It’s going to shatter the whole thing into atomic bits. Just don’t.

2 Likes

Like this one?

I respect your opinion, but I can’t remember a single point in time where a team that has a chance of winning on defense was not labeled “annoying,” “ridiculous,” “frustrating,” or “OP.” It’s easy to project negative virtues upon the defending team, regardless of how elegant the victory condition may have been. I know I, for one, envision the defending player rubbing their hands together in glee and assuming they’re amazing and think I’m inept and give me one more shot, game, I’ll show 'me what for!

I agree. The devs seems out of idea and keep creating cards that are easly overpowered and useless when nerfed, there’s no balance.
This week we had fizzbang (thanks for ruining the long awaited goblin’s week), but for month we had cheat team composed by queen mab, famine, kraken and cerberos, an lately wisps.

While a lot of mechanics are good against ai, it’s not fun when matched with other players team because those mechanics are way too exploitable.

For instance I would be against autoloops, reducing skill effects, passive on 4-5 match that are too strong, freezing, death mark, charm.

This games used to be a match 3 game, but now it’s mostly the less used part. Some team doesn’t even need to match gems anymore, the start and do everything themself. Why not add an automatch button in which even your own team is played by an AI? At least this way you only need to bother to create a team but don’t have to lost time waiting for the match to ends and the really slow animations after the match has ended.

3 Likes

Dracos affects only 1 troop at a time. It’s never ever a big problem. I am thinking in the lines of Elemaugrim. Only difference being that its 3rd trait smacks everyone right in the magic.

As for defense teams being able to win, here is the thing: Even when getting tons of lucky drops and the defense team is comprised of very tough troops, the AI mostly isn’t fully able to give you hell. It’s never that smart. Not even Psion, the previous arch nemesis of a lot of people, is capable of giving you so much trouble when controlled by the AI. In that regard, I think AI easily mopping the floor with you indicates terrible troop balance. For it to be so problematic, it should be given quite cheap troops to control. And this is exactly what I have been observing lately.

1 Like

I must say i am truly enjoying reading this thread… Please by all means… Do continue😎

I actually was having a ball until they nerfed FizzBang. So yes - there was a lot of us who were howling and having fun.

Then they nerfed Fizzbang - who now goes bang MAYBE

It had been the first time in Weeks I actually enjoyed playing.

2 Likes

True Story :wine_glass:

1 Like

I mean, I’d love an auto-play feature for Explores… I’d have all the Arcanes!

Ive solved having fun here…play Destiny 2

Make sure you don’t get bullied though. The fun might be gone in a jiffy, you know.

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that was a good one! Lolololol too funny dude where do you come up with these?