So someone whispered to me

Pretty much. I have installed the game a few times again, play a day and then quit again. Basically if an imp comes out I grab it. But the game has taken a direction that just isn’t for me. The angel filling up the great maw on turn one and half the opposing team dies right there - not my taste.
Game is less about matching gems now than it is about having a combo where you wont need to match gems at all and just win.

‘Imp of Madness’ is coming this Halloween. hiha! :relieved:

1 Like

Hope so, been trying to get them to implement one of those since forever :imp:

Spring Imp was a breath of fresh air. Can’t wait for the purple one tho. :slight_smile:

All these terrible puns have made me go impotent.

Forgive me and my speach Impediment

It’s getting really hard to stay impartial here.

I may have an impairment in my speach pattern and reading ability but i think i am able to gasp this thread.

I know where you all live…

That’s rather impertinent… or impudent? No… imperious… Yes that works as a most imperial of descriptions.

I am impartial such an imppotent threat, com to me for coffee and donuts. I hope you do not mind the impliments of my work.

1 p for impotent.

Ya sorry bout that i was half winging it and half cheating it. Words With Imp In Them | 701 Scrabble Words With Imp My cheat sheet.

All the puns… Quite Impetuous of us, am i right?

I think we’re all just improvising at this point.

I apologise for my impromptu, imperfect, improper, impervious puns. But I implore you to not be impatient with implementing your imperfect revenges…

Importantly, the impunity of the imptacular puns shows imposing impulsive impact.

1 Like

Your post reminds me of v for vendetta.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

7 Likes

Look at feature requests and then look at stuff we got in the updates. The customer is not always right but we have a huge influence that i personally have started pointing out (in the last 6ish to 9ish months) where we get what we ask for.