So how is everyone experiencing the console cascades?

I agree that spawners were too strong the last week, though i disagree on the priority of this issue, i would not have minded riding this a week or so longer but well what can you do, back to doing effectively exactly the same with the transformer pairs which apparently is ok.

Now this is were you are just plain wrong. Yes 8- spawners were bad, ending up more harmful than good most of the time.
But 9+ spawners were great and got extraturns regularily, they wouldn’t loop endless, but several times in a row once the board was prepared with their colour was the norm.
Elemaugrim with 2+ burning targets was almost surefire extraturns since the day he was released, often leading to him just chaincasting the enemy team to death after he was filled once with most enemies burning. Now he can’t seem to hit two consecutive extraturns at all.
Jarl was a great looper before the patch as well, i enjoyed my Jarl/Ketras team a lot before, while not being the most efficient with only single target damage i liked that playstyle, and Jarl chaincasted a lot in that team after his initial missing cast preparing the board with his colours, now he can’t seem to get consecutive extraturns at all.
Webspinner did also loop well after his Initial board preparing cast.

The state of spawners is currently nowhere near it was in the Adobe version, and while last weeks state might have been too much, i at least want it restored to how it used to be before the patch.

Edit: after 20+ more games of testing, Elemaugrim at 4 burns(12 gems) still kinda gets consecutive extraturns by the sheer amount of gems he spawns, but with a lot more misfires than he used to.
Jarl is just aweful now, in these 20+ games i didn’t get him to get 2 consecutive extraturns once, and it was a hustle to even get him started with one often, it is a small samplesize and nothing representative, but that made me close the game, and decide to sit this out and see where we land once the dust settles. Jarl is not amused.

4 Likes