Snow-body Loves Me

no prob sirrian i still love you guys :slight_smile: thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Nobody steals anything from a Time Lord!

4 Likes

My next thief/rogue in D&D will be called “Nobody”… He can steal anything from Time Lords. :wink:

On a side note? Did we just got a new music in the game?

3 Likes

New troops:

Modified troops:

4 Likes

Yes! It’s time for cheesy Holiday music for a couple of weeks!

9 Likes

Holiday music? Just tried it and it doesn’t sounds christmasy at all xD Maybe I didn’t get the new music.

My guess is that it won’t go on till the change over, and @Ivar was looking at what changed in the download files.

EDIT: Nope… just needed to download the Steam patch. @DonBoba check if you’ve downloaded the update yet or not.

1 Like

@Sirrian

Will the cheesy holiday music be on the console versions as well? Or just the PC/Mobile versions?

Wouldn’t mind some nice cheesy holiday music! :wink:

Coming soon: The Bone Dragon event!

Oh my @Sirrian that music is magical XD Looking forward to hearing them in game as well.

I play only on mobile and I did have a download of about 5mb xD
Maybe I’ll have to wait before the new music kicks in.

1 Like

@Sirrian Not sure if this is intended (though might be) but if one goes into a battle (Ranked PVP in my case) once the map music track ends it changes over to one of the normal music tracks. Just feels a little weird to have the Christmas music, then go to normal, and then back to Christmas for the victory fanfare. Anyway we could get just the Christmas music playing? :stuck_out_tongue:

@DonBoba Possibly. Maybe try restarting your phone? (or possibly clearing cache… dunno if that would do it)

The holiday music is gorgeous!
@Sirrian, you should consider releasing some soundtrack DLC on Steam, it’d be a worthy purchase.

Yup, Steam just updated here earlier.

That must have been the mystery patch I was asking about earlier in another thread… it was the Xmas music.

'Specially not from my Time Lord, Tom Baker! Actually had my mom crochet me a similar one. Think it was supposed to be knitted, but she was afraid I’d smother myself with it, I guess, lol.

1 Like

So a purpose-built Mab ally to push freeze even further up the meta. Nice troop, freaky art, and neatly brown/green to fit with Valk/Mab teams.

Unsure whether to be pleased or worried. Probably both. I guess what’s annoying is effectively buffing/adding synergy to Mab builds which really didn’t need it, while so many other types of builds need that help far more.

Justice really needs fixing.

At least Borealis got a bit stronger.

Another week passes without Broken Dragon getting sorted out.

2 Likes

I think the devs are well aware of all the previous times you mentioned this. It took quite a while to sort out Maw’s third trait and it probably is taking this much time for a similar reason: to make a change that still leaves the troop with an unique feeling since it’'s a legendary.

By my calculations you are close to the “Buff-Dokkalfar-meme-zone”. So better stop right now while there is still time left. :wink:

5 Likes

I expect I will mention this again in roughly a week’s time.

4 Likes

Ooh. Much better event extras. +1 traitstone for having the troop at all, 500 points instead of 1000, and we get to go for both Monsters and Dragons. I might actually get there this time.

(8 Gem Keys == 5 Event Keys I guess)

I assume the bonus to Divinion Fields is an anomaly due to Ragnagord seasonal things and it will usually be the home kingdom. Because we really can’t stack Fey + DF that well, its literally just Orion.

1 Like