Sneak Peek Underworld troops

6 Likes

Nice. Beholder kingdom

I can’t wait to see the new Divines!

8 Likes

Are they all gonna be beholders/cyclops?

Oh great, another divine to add to the meta, what could go wrong?

1 Like

Welp, divine meta, you had a nice run.

Looks like it’s time for the monster meta to take the stage.

So… I’m guessing the one on the left is the empowered divine devourer then?

4 Likes

The Underworld is most likely to be home to demons than divine troops.

The new meta troop will be:
Attack the two lowest HP troops, Deal 2x your attack power as true damage, if either dies kill the entire enemy team.

I am sure they play tested this and found it not over powered at all.
/sarcasm off

5 Likes

New Troop: Eye of the Beholder
10 red mana
Will cause a random enemy troop to fall in love with this troop and will elope on the spot.
(Both troops leave the battle.)
1st trait: Bonus mana on red gem matches
2nd trait: Will cause a random enemy troop to lose either 5 mana or 1 magic point each turn
3rd trait: 90 % chance of summoning a random Beholder upon death or elopement.

I’m calling it now… the new map and every new kingdom on it will have a cash shop of some sort. :smiley:

1 Like

All new troops will charge you 1000 gold per battle. Mythics will charge you 5000 gold per battle.

1 Like

No @Presto, they don’t charge gold, they charge :gem: s and lots of them. For a balanced economy. Cause there are far to many ways to get gems in the game and not nearly enough gem sinks.

they look alieny will need this as a troop to defeat!

5 Likes

Orc/daemon named Nuk’ Duchem.

Flavor text … He’s all out of bubblegum

2 Likes

Hmmm I think it’s safe to say we now know where the Eyelet pet really comes from…

1 Like

For most games that would make sense, but for this game all Underworld creatures will probably be Daemon/Divine, just for giggles.

#Divinemasterrace

Did someone say Divine?

tenor%20(25)

Also, on a sliiiiiiightly more serious note, we are trying to spread out our troop types.

Our next mythic was going to be an elf/divine, but after feedback from the player-base the divine has been switched with another troop type. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is AWESOME news! It’s not that we don’t like divines… it’s just, we ALSO like the other types as well.

Oh look, Salty posted a gif of Ishbaala.:smirk:

8 Likes

Isn’t that Sister Superior on her day off?

4 Likes