Snakes and Ladders

@Rickeygervais @Sidousai Hey, sometimes you just need to get a little boney.

5 Likes

Really liking the looks of the Venbarak and Dimetraxia changes. I think I’ll enjoy them and be annoyed at them all at once.

1 Like

It’s alright can we get Rat bone next?

1 Like

Well, the traits are a little more balanced, but Loyalty and Honor spells are still disappointing…

Look at Salty!? Gettin’ all… salty. :wink:

3 Likes

Salty is always salty. It’s a lifestyle as well as a name.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Finally, Loyalty who’s been so loyal gets the rewards for being loyal! Now just the rework of Sacrifice needs to come

2 Likes

I can’t believe nobody has pointed out the obvious yet…

New naga troop = another naga event this week. LOL

3 Likes

What rework? What do you see as the problem(s) with Sacrifice?

There’s a 25% chance on two consecutive firings that it will hit 0 out of 8 enemy troops.

How about if we set it at 75% chance for each enemy troop?
(Or even 60%?)

At least that way it’s not OP but it is likely to hit someone each time.

I agree with the suggestion, but I think it is unlikely to happen. The two dragons just got reworked, and I don’t think the devs want to spend more time on them so soon.

Making it 100% is not OP because those status effects are not even close to OP.

The only way to make it useful would be 100% (for end game that is)

3 Likes

I don’t think they can code % chances on different targets with the current spell system. The spell works as “Do X with a Y chance”, where X is “disease all enemies”. They could code it as “Disease a random troop, then have a 75% chance to disease them all” I guess.

Either way, I think 100% for full disease would be fine.

1 Like

Wow x7 boost that is quite big. Looks to be a good event troop for an UR.
Meanwhile Zephyros still dealing that baby damage, i really hoped you would give him some significant love too when you adress Dimetraxia, a shame it didn’t happen.

Looks like some poison synergy can start happening outside of just Scale Guard.

Also, Venbarak + Bone Naga for Guild Wars (Purple Bonus) would be interesting to see. (Though ultimately rather small for end game teams.)

1 Like

Cool-looking new troop. Moderation of Courage’s silly trait and a buff to Loyalty. It’s a good week already :smiley:

2 Likes

French translation for bone Naga is weird : it should be ‘Naga des os’ and it is ‘Naga des eaux’, which pronounce exactly the same but means ‘Naga of water’ :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Though +50% stats on Scale Guard? Seen 4x that on defence a lot already… so broken…

3 Likes

So… about these events…

This week have Twenty souls for using a full team of naga in explore. Naga, who have no natural aptitude for forming a reasonable explore team and no natural soul generators getting twenty souls for a full team. Didn’t we just have an event with thirty souls for a using single troop? That one was the first “x souls for using y” style event I could see anyone, including low levels with their limited troop options and even more limited souls to build full event teams in the first place, and I thought that would be the norm going forward. How is it benefiting anyone to hand out such a tiny bonus for such a restricted, ineffective team, and then restricting it to one mode on top of that?

I could go on another rant about treasure hunt events appearing way too often for my tastes, but I understand that some people want to participate and benefit from this. But can we at least balance out the soul reward for full team builds so that someone benefits from it?

6 Likes