Skeleton key on single enemy

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 6

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
If there is only one enemy left then this enemy is the first and the last, so twice the damage is expected. I think I remember another troop having this behaviour, but the skeleton key seems to only do the damage once if only one enemy is left. Could be that game mechanics changed and the other troop where I’ve seen it before now also works differently and this is now a feature not a big.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens very rarely.

Steps to make it happen again
Noticed it at pet rescue because troops at last levels have quite a lot of life and armour and then the skeleton key did not kill the last enemy…

lol c’mon, let’s be serious now, yes there are some troops (satyr musician is one x example) that if there’s only 1 enemy hit him twice but there’ also others that dont.

Skel key work well like it is and is already one of most powerful weapons out there.

Btw dont happen very rarely, happen always, if thee’s only 1 enemy skel key hit it only once for 130+ damage, pretty sure it work as intended.

If the same description works differently for two different troops then this is inconsistent and therefore a bug.

I’ll need to confirm the intended behaviour with the game team - this might take a little longer that usual as some people are out of the office for the holidays.

2 Likes