@sirrian Keep politics out of this game and forum!

Politics, Vex, and Religion.
3 things individuals shouldn’t discuss on a video game forums.
But the moderators can’t be the ones who ban it. They will be painted as “dictators” trying to control the thoughts and feelings of folks.
It’s simply up to the individual to practice wise decision making and realize that there’s a time and place for everything. And that the only debate on the forums should be Gems of War related.

Unless a pet is in black face or has a swastika tattoo on it’s forehead then it’s probably not meant to be contentious. Intent matters. Not liking a holiday and being offended by the discussion of it is not mutually exclusive.

Though any mod should know the second politics is brought up it’s going to turn combative. Which shouldn’t be ignored in hopes of generating traffic to what otherwise would be a dead thread.
Still, I think it’s up to the individual to simply choose not to be a straw man on a video game forum.
Though the mod may not perceive it as such… pushing for political discussion here is :100:% douchebaggery and a violation of the community guidelines already because of it. That being said, I’m currently sharpening my pitchforks for any mention of Valentine’s day in a few weeks. Because how dare you try to make me feel bad for being single this year by pushing your conformist relationship agenda on to me. Why? Because if you allow everyone to be offended by anything they want to. Then literally everything will be offensive to someone. Not because it’s Australian day, but because it’s Wednesday… And the current build of Gems of War is less fun to play with then to play with real emotions of strangers on the internet. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes