Since journey isnt fixed

can we have and option to register for events like guild wars… that will be all the data you need. journey was always tedious and even more so now. its not the looping troops. [redacted] them and “what about the beginners” what about all of us as beginners we managed just fine… allow us to register for event then we can really just forget about journey and throw it in the trash where it belongs

2 Likes

the problem isn’t “journey” as event. sure, always was tedious, but noone was ever forced f.e. to play for a useless steam achievement. all else ingame rewards could be managed in a guild of 30ppl that works together.

the only problem is the game inexperienced people that created and negativly modified the journey event.

1 Like

Well said. I think they honestly don’t have enough staff, resources or game knowledge to work out pvp and guild wars, along with rebalancing the journey event. When we try to ask the devs directly, they get defensive and give us poor reasons with hardly any concrete evidence to back up their decisions.

The journey event coming up next week will be interesting, and it will be difficult for newer players to go far in the event without key mythics. U also have to waste a troop slot for the useless journey troop to limit your options even more. I’m on Switch, so I can’t experience this magical time with u guys, but here r my thoughts:

•fenix and foxfire king can be used for true damage AOE.
•u might be able to make wulfgarok work to get the first kill and the devour to scale up his damage.
•u could try to make Lord of slaughter work with mang or earths fury, but it could be too risky.

So, uh, yeah. Good luck with that.:rofl:

With 99.99% certainty that the restriction will be purple wargare

Not purple.

Not purple.
EDIT. Even if it were green wargare again, both weapons are still disqualified on the grounds of neither being green.

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding me about the purple color restrictions, on top of the wargare restrictions, on top of using the useless journey troop, on top of…yeah we get the idea.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Without wargare mythics, this will be tough. Fenix will work up to a point, but the u guys r going to have to find a way to make wulfgarok work to get the devours. I’m sure this already been tested for “fun,” so I don’t even know why I’m worried about it. Cough* Excuse me…

I wish they would realize how unfun 3 troop + a 4th junk troop team events are

10 Likes

[quote=“Darkborne, post:3, topic:83322”]
I think they honestly don’t have enough staff, resources or game knowledge to work out pvp and guild wars…
yep, in that order

I will just gets the books and call it a night.

3 Likes