Sin of Maraj Kingdom Power Level (Not a bug)

I am trying to level my kingdom, Sin of Marsh; however, the 3rd requirement to get to Power level 2 is to “level sin of maraj to 5”. I checked, and there is not a troop by that name, so I am assuming it is asking for the kingdom to be level 5 before it will upgrade to level 2??? How can this be completed?

Platform, device version and operating system

Android

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I expected to complete the 3 requirements to upgrade the kingdom Sin of Maraj to power level 2. The 3rd requirement is to level the kingdom to level 5 so I am unable to advance the power level past level 1

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This has been an issue since the kingdom was created a few weeks ago. I was hoping an update would correct the issue before creating a log.

Steps to make it happen again
I open the kingdom, Sin of Maraj, and then click on the Power tab.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

1 Like

You need to use gold to level up your kingdom.

Kingdom Level and Kingdom Power are different things.

3 Likes

In your screenshot, the far left tab is “Kingdom Level.” You’ll find your answer there.

2 Likes

Ooh my goodness! It’s been so long since I’ve had to do that I completely forgot! Thank you so much for the help!!!

3 Likes

Fortunately, it was a small mistake. Nothing too Tragyk.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed report anyway @Tragyk :slight_smile: If you need further information on Kingdom power/levels: