Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Sin of Maraj Kingdom Power Level (Not a bug)

I am trying to level my kingdom, Sin of Marsh; however, the 3rd requirement to get to Power level 2 is to “level sin of maraj to 5”. I checked, and there is not a troop by that name, so I am assuming it is asking for the kingdom to be level 5 before it will upgrade to level 2??? How can this be completed?

Platform, device version and operating system

Android

Screenshot or image
Screenshot_2018-09-27-23-56-37

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I expected to complete the 3 requirements to upgrade the kingdom Sin of Maraj to power level 2. The 3rd requirement is to level the kingdom to level 5 so I am unable to advance the power level past level 1

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This has been an issue since the kingdom was created a few weeks ago. I was hoping an update would correct the issue before creating a log.

Steps to make it happen again
I open the kingdom, Sin of Maraj, and then click on the Power tab.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template. Do not abuse this offer to message developers if you are otherwise comfortable posting your thread publicly.

1 Like

You need to use gold to level up your kingdom.

Kingdom Level and Kingdom Power are different things.

3 Likes

In your screenshot, the far left tab is “Kingdom Level.” You’ll find your answer there.

2 Likes

Ooh my goodness! It’s been so long since I’ve had to do that I completely forgot! Thank you so much for the help!!!

3 Likes

Fortunately, it was a small mistake. Nothing too Tragyk.

1 Like

Thanks for your detailed report anyway @Tragyk :slight_smile: If you need further information on Kingdom power/levels: