Show off your collection, whatever what you collect

These is not original LEGO, these were in fact never released by LEGO. But so glad I am that someone decided to create them nonetheless to fit with LEGO.

• Rocksteady
  • Casey Jones
  • Bebop

I don’t have much of LEGO Turtles left as I sold some of it. I kept the core tho of both good and bad boys.

2 Likes

I just got this a half hour ago. This is Transformers Legacy Elita One. Finally they managed to make a few fembots that looks cool without the barbie syndrome, it took some time. Then it was an instant purchase for me. She comes with two weapons as well. I was gonna paint them black, but you know what, they are kinda cool.

4 Likes

And now for someone completely different, Mata Ortiz pottery

8 Likes

My two LEGO Speed Champions sets.

Here you have a Porsche 911 Turbo and a Lamborghini Countach. Both very historical cars and both is made with incredible few pieces. To get them look so close to the real thing with just stupid bricks is incredible, this is art in my book!

4 Likes

I am waiting for this one, this is the new Schleich Shadow Dragon. Looks really good! :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I got my first Leia today to spice up my SW shelves. This is the vintage Endor Leia from 1984. soon 40 years old toy. :dancer:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Awww man I wish I could show my collection. I can’t (not because I have illegal substance :sweat_smile:) because they’re at my younger brothers crib.

My collection consists of the TMNT toys by Playmate and the X-Men toys by Toy Biz. I had a huge collection of a lot, from Dick Tracy to Batman, Transformers, G.I. Joe… man, brings back memories.

Cool collection guyz :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

@thejaz180 Some of my Turtles collection:

3 Likes

Team Malcolm. Kelly was a hell to get as well as Sarah… lol

1 Like

I have a Lord of the Rings Tarot Deck if you are interested in an unusual item for your collection.

3 Likes

And for something totally different - I’m a crafter so I collect

2 Likes

Most of my studio is beading/sewings supplies.

But I do have a papercraft side as well. It’s just smaller = more contained

3 Likes

wow nice, thanks for sharing Taisia.

These are so sick @Taisiakat ! I’ve put myself on a card ban for now till the MTG Lord of the Rings cards releases, as I am getting a lot of LOTR cards and no way to display them :sweat_smile:

Same with Tarot card sets.

3 Likes

I have been up to “Dinosaurs” the latest year. :grin:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sinoceratops from ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’.

1 Like