Show Off Your Avatar

Yeah true, some kind of “holy” armor would work or the angel glow with a halo. Not bad.

1 Like

What? like the third reich? Arian build will be in shops soon :tm:

1 Like

I think they should make as many features as they can be addons. For example, a bunny ear attachment is far more useful than the lapina avatar because you have more customization options.

3 Likes

At 15 squid a piece there isnt much point expanding it too much. If they use micro transactions then they should bloat the items to infinity

3 Likes

I answered that here:

The latest additions to the player wishlist:

• More Avatar Race options for both genders (Daemon, Divine, Mermaid)
  • More hair styles
  • More armors
  • More headwear (Bunny ears, demon horns)
  • Ability to have hair and hats together
8 Likes

What about scars to show that our Heroes have actually been in battle? Yes to everything on the player wishlist. Especially more tattoos, so I can pretend he is a Celt or Viking and intimidate my enemies :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Damaged versions of our armour would be nice too.

And dragons. :wink:

Also, would love if male characters had features too like the female characters. Some races on male only have beards for their detail instead of all the cooler things the female characters have.

1 Like

Just noticed the new avatar pack. Now I’m a Mithra… I mean Lapina.

Hopefully this words… Here’s my avatar:

4 Likes

The character pack includes 10 dollars in gems

Either you can buy 100 gems in the shop for 10USD OR buy the Character, the gold, the souls, and the gems for 10USD.

It’s literally getting gold souls and a character model for free

1 Like

I think the better way to phrase this is, “It’s literally getting gold, souls, and a character model for no additional cost.” The assumption you are making is that people value the gems in the bundle the same as the developers do, namely, at $10. If they do not, then the extras (which is what the bundle is really about) are no longer “free.” The only time you could legitimately claim the rewards are “free” is if you were going to buy the gems anyway, and stumbled across this bundle instead.

2 Likes

#'#pedantic

1 Like

I’m nothing if not pedantic. You should know that by now.

Also, I bought the bunny ears. Because d’aww.

4 Likes

Absolutely, you are consistent about it too!

Too much text not enough pics!
Kickin’ butt in style!

I even bought extra armor.

2 Likes

When i saw the bunny ears i thought of this.

The lapina made me think of Fran in Final Fantasy XII, which is why I had to have it.

3 Likes

here is my actual avatar.

female more cool

1 Like