Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Hi, this is my first post to this forum, I’ve been playing for 4 months though.

127 mythic but only 1 of them is base mythic.
Just 1. :frowning:

Level 1025.

2 Likes

I updated the spreadsheet:

Intrim increases one player in the #1 slot to 9. With 7, TUF:Unrepentant takes the #2 slot from Anonymous, which drops 1 to 6 in 3rd place.

Anonmymous guilds drop 2 to 7, behind Intrim guilds with 9. TUF guilds regain their lead with 10 players. It remains a close race on the super guild level.

With 5, Match Masters keeps 4th place. TUF:Abaddon rises to 3 players to join the three way tie for 5th place with Strategem and Marthos Guardians.

Bracket 1 teams continue domination at the top of the ascension leaderboard.
Three players from Anonymous and Intrim are only 2 cards away from a perfect deck. It’ll be a while though since one of those 2 cards has to be crafted.

The top 10 remains an Intrim/Anonymous sandwhich, which Intrim extending their upper hand with 6 players in the top 10. That has to be a new record.

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
Intrim 9
TUF: Unrepentant 7
Anonymous 6
Match Masters 5
Marthos Guardians 3
Stratagem 3
TUF: Abaddon 3
Dragon’s Peak 2
DruidsGlade 2

bilde

#impressed

1 Like

As expected, since the third GW cycle is now over, Intrim and Anonymous members should finally have every GW troop to mythic - which was the final obstacle to having all troops mythic.

Still, we’re not done yet. Xathenos is waiting…

1 Like

Still, I reckon most members of Intrim and Anon wil NOT have 388/388, but congrats to you as well @yonizaf. Just a few mins short of beeing 1st to a perfect deck :wink:

1 Like

Lol.

10chars

Summon him with necrezza and see.

And disappointingly, it looks like we’re going at least one more cycle of the current GW troops before they come to chests. Guess we’ve got six more weeks of monotony at the top of the chart…

I mean, maybe half of Bracket 1 might want another cycle, but does anyone else?

Edit: Congrats to those guys at the very top with the big 388.

Well, unless Marthos Guardians start winning every single GW week, it’s not going to be making much of a difference for me. I need at least 84 copies of each of them except Troglodyte… So even the full cycle isn’t going to make my GW troops mythic…

1 Like

TUF:Unrepentant gains 2 players to tie Intrim for 1st place with 9 players. With @Ug3er going guildless, Anonymous drops 1 to tie Match Masters for 2nd place with 5. DruidsGlade and Marthos Guardians tie in 3rd with 3.

TUF guilds widen their lead to 11 players, followed by Intrim with 9 and Anonymous guilds with 6.

Bracket 1 domination continues. The only player in the top 10 not in Intrim/Anonymous is a former Anonymous player. Intrim owns the top 10 in a way no other guild has before. Intrim beats last week’s record with 7 players in the top 10.

Three players are only 1 cards away from a perfect deck. Congrats to @Namour, @Ug3er, and @yonizaf. Get those diamonds. If they can craft the last mythic before the new Guild Wars troops are added they may have a perfect deck, the holy grail of this competition.

Intrim 9
TUF: Unrepentant 9
Anonymous 5
Match Masters 5
DruidsGlade 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Dragon’s Peak 2
TUF: Abaddon 2

1 Like

I’d seriously like to see a new cycle of prizes and see the current six moved into chests. Maybe into guild chests (as devs said before) or ideally just into gold and glory chests and so on…

Give the top two or three guilds something worth fighting for and give everyone else a chance of actually progressing these troops…

6 Likes

As a reminder a bracket 2 team with 4 passes will still be 95 cards short of getting the GW troops mythic. Not everyone in bracket 1 will get all cards mythic even with 4 passes. I’m not surprised they did 4 passes.

At 5 passes (insert groan) a true bracket 2 team would be 71 short. Many of bracket 1 teams would get them mythic.

At 8 passes a true bracket 2 team would finally get cards mythic, assuming 1 visit in the top 9.

I’m guessing 4 passes is actually about right, although I wish they were already in guild chests. That and I’d like to see someone actually hit a perfect collection, so we can start a hall of fame.

2 Likes

10 non mythics, on console. 2 imps, rest common to ultra rare.

1 Like

All the ties disappeared this week. TUF:Unrepentant drops 1 to 2nd with 8 players, leaving Intrim in 1st with 9. Anonymous pulls ahead into 3rd, leaving Match Masters behind at 4th. Marthos Guardians is the last team standing with the long running tie at 3 trophies. This leaves them in 5th.

TUF guilds drop to 10 players, but still keep ahead of Intrim guilds with 9. Anonymous guilds catch up 2 to 7 players.

At the player level, @Jainus breaks through the Anonymous/Intrim sandwhich to land in the top 10. The craftable mythic started showing up. In the new couple updates, we could see a perfect collection. The anticipation is getting tense.

Intrim 9
TUF: Unrepentant 8
Anonymous 6
Match Masters 5
Marthos Guardians 3
Dragon’s Peak 2
DruidsGlade 2
none 2
TUF: Abaddon 2

3 Likes

Nice work… until the GW trophies cycle into chests I don’t think you’ll see anyone other than the top two guilds progressing the collections much…

2 Likes

Everyone behind you on the table still has a few non-GW troops yet to ascend, Jainus. :stuck_out_tongue:

But otherwise I agree, please can we have a new set of GW troops and the old ones into chests?

2 Likes

OT: has Ugeeer left the game?

He’s on a break.

Get ready to get busy, because console players are about to shake things up.

I’ve 380 unique mythics over on xbox, and next round of GW troops might see first and second overall guild ranking NOT be on the current list :wink:

I hope @Ug3er is at least doing dungeons so he can get the diamonds to craft that last mythic to get a perfect collection. It would suck, if he missed out since so only those in top GW backet 1 guilds have a shot at accomplishing it.