Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

I knew it was a matter of time before you’d be back on top.

RSI is that repetitive stress injury? I had tendonitis back in the day. Ergonomics are no joke. I also quit caffeine, got rid of my motorcycle and took Ostiobiflex.

I’m held back by 3 imps. At least I can finish one in a few weeks. I’ve got 32K gems and nothing I can finish with it.

1 Like

1 Like

I hope the devs appreciate this thread and feature on Lyya’s site. How many folks have been tempted to spend more money on GoW than they would have otherwise due to this leaderboard? Guilty here.

2 Likes

RSI = repetitive strain injury

I’m being a bit flippant - RSI is a serious condition - what I was suffering from was more like boredom being only able to open 50 chests at a time.

2 Likes

I updated the spreadsheet:

Unrepentant extends their lead to a new record, 11 players in the top 50, up 2 from last week. Anonymous dropped 1 player to 3rd place with 5. Match Masters maintains 2nd place with 6 players.

Former leader board winner @Jainus returns with a huge leap from #26 to #5. Welcome back to the top 5!

Anonymous, Match Masters, and Marthos Guardians all field multiple players in the top 10.

Odd how one of the players from Últimos Guardianes (#44) doesn’t seem to have a name on ashtender.

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50:
Unrepentant 11
Match Masters 6
Anonymous 5
DruidsGlade 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Rock$tar 3
Últimos Guardianes 3
Abaddon’ 2
Clien Net 2
Intrim 2
Mean Machine 2

3 Likes

Fixed. Player’s name is <ATALAYA>.

2 Likes

I’ve updated my spreadsheet. Thanks as always @Lyya.

I hope you expose the link to the leaderboard in the navigation menu so it’s easier to find. That would save me having to explain it as much. Love your site. Thank you for all the hard work.

Fixed it, thanks :smiley:

Unrepentant extends their lead to another new record, 12 players in the top 50, which is twice the number of the 2nd place Match Makers, with 6. Anonymous keeps close behind at 3rd place with 5.

From a 5 way tie two updates ago, the top spot has dropped to three people, @Namour, @Ug3er, and @yonizaf . Anonymous and Match Masters still dominate the top 5. @Darkness joined guildmates at 8th place, leaving 3 Marthos Guardians within the top 10.

Unrepentant 12
Match Masters 6
Anonymous 5
DruidsGlade 3
Intrim 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Rock$tar 3
Abaddon’ 2
Mean Machine 2
Últimos Guardianes 2

1 Like

Ah I’m actually on 368 too but haven’t logged into the site to refresh the number…

1 Like

Remember the numbers are always recorded about reset the day after a new card is introduced. At least we don’t have to do screenshots anymore. Saves a lot of time.

52 AM Upload the pic. 'Cause, I don’t think my chart was updated automatically.

1 Like

Just make sure you visit your collection and refresh. You see the current total there you should be good.

Got queen aurora in legendary tasks 2 weeks ago and Elmaugrim today. You can tell you’re an end gamer when you wish you got an off season imp instead of a mythic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m sitting on this hoard of 36k gems wishing I’d chased imp of love when I had the chance. Now that I have a year with this game I’ll never not complete an imp again.

Exactly. Autumnal Imp is currently the bane of my existance. I need 1 more to get him to mythic…

3 Likes

I’m missing 3. Autumn, Winter, and Love. How long have you been playing @Darkness? I’m sure you’ll get the imp when you chase the next mythic this week.

I’ve been playing since november 2014. That one Autumnal Imp is the only Imp I am still missing for getting all the Imps to Mythic. Hopefully I’ll get it this friday… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Late july/early august 2016 for me. I quite the game early on for 3 weeks (a self intervention) then came back. I love this game and all the great people I’ve met playing it too damn much. GoW doesn’t have as many trolls as I’m used to.

Oh my god, this was me last year. Biggest PITA, these Imps…

Unrepentant maintains their impressive lead, 12 players in the top 50. With half that amount, Match Makers places a strong 2nd place with 6. Anonymous keeps 3rd place with 5. DruidsGlade drops from the 4 way tie for 4th place, as @Rasper falls off the ascension leaderboard. This is not just a loss for his guild, but for the whole community. His contributions on the GoW spreadsheet and “not in chests” list will always be appreciated. I hope he returns to the game.

Anonymous continues to dominate the top 5 with 3 players. Match Masters and Marthos Guardians continue their strong showing in the top 10. These three guilds have a stranglehold on the top 10.

Unrepentant 12
Match Masters 6
Anonymous 5
Intrim 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Rock$tar 3
Abaddon’ 2
Dragon’s Peak 2
DruidsGlade 2
Mean Machine 2
Últimos Guardianes 2