Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Thanks @PGSundling, I updated mine.

1 Like

number 4 good job @Macawi! I’m glad you’re back, now that we’re on the new system. :wink:

2 Likes

Updated myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updated! Thanks for the call out.

1 Like

You’ve been with us since the beginning @MarvelKit. It wouldn’t feel right without ya. :wink:

1 Like

@Brakkish left anonymous a few weeks ago though I’m pretty sure he’s still playing on and off.

1 Like

Even if he’s guildless he could still get on the leader board.

I would be particularly amused if when I list guilds with more than one person in the top 50, it included None. :smile:

None Of The Above

I think it would be great to see @Tacet, @DEMONorANGEL, @KrudlerTheHorse and more taking part in this again! I’m still one ahead of @DonBoba, which I’m very proud of maintaining.

3 Likes

@Ssazix 342 lol

1 Like

So this happened today (after so long without it!)

I’ve updated my numbers now. I wont be getting to mythic the 2 troops in the shop tho.

8 Likes

@Lyya, I would like a version without Guild Wars troops - who’s with me?

I thought of making a poll, but decided it was easier to count Likes - so if you want Lyya to make a filter for Guild Wars troops, please Like this post.

No guild won GW twice on weeks when the same troop was awarded. Nobody should have any of their GW troops to mythic yet.

Or not… Last week, many people got double or triple rewards, and ascended Troglodyte to mythic. To my understanding, devs said it’s ok to keep the extra troops and rewards, but surely there are people who aren’t happy with this.

Making two lists, one with GW troops and one without, would mean anyone could diff the two lists and know the names of anyone who got triple rewards and kept them - after all, that’s the only difference between the lists - and that’s likely to make the players in question somewhat uncomfortable.

I would think to wait until at least 3 different GW troops can be legitimately made Mythic before making a list without them. Having one or two troops you can’t get should not affect the list too much. Many people are missing some of the seasonal Imps, and have no way to get them now. I’m missing Autumnal Imp. Do you see me request a version without Imps?

3 Likes

I was not aware of this - I don’t directly follow the Bracket 1 results. Waiting until at least 3 (or all 6) GW troops are legitimately possible to Mythic seems reasonable to me.

I’m missing Autumnal Imp too, but the difference is that the 1,000s of players who have been playing for at least 12 months could have Autumnal Imp to mythic, but less than 100 players are going to be able to mythic the GW troops any time soon.

I’m not particularly interested in a ranking table where the top 20 spots are filled with the same 2 (or 3?) guilds, so I’m requesting one with a bit more variety - your mileage is welcome to vary.

1 Like

I updated the spreadsheet:

There’s guilds who didn’t get their people on the list, but most of the previous list is on the new system…

Here are the guilds with multiple people on the top 50.

Unrepentant maintains it’s lead, which will surely be short lived once the GW troops turn mythic. Match Masters and Rock$tar switched places since last update, as did Anonymous and Abaddon.

At the top Match Makers dropped back a bit, while Anonymous retains 3 in the top 10. @Namour and @Ug3er continue to tie for the top spot.

Unrepentant 8
Match Masters 6
Rock$tar 5
Anonymous 4
Abaddon’ 3
DruidsGlade 3
Intrim 3
Marthos Guardians 3
Mean Machine 3
Marshal 2

1 Like

While pvp LB is a crystal meth infused race to oblivion, I’m appreciating the calmness of this ‘race’!

1 Like

If you like, I can randomly drop rows and give people wildly inflated results that fluctuate every time you refresh – maybe move people into and out of various guilds along the way – in order to more effectively blend in with the terrain, so to speak.

9 Likes

That would be great! Why make things logical when randomness is so much more exciting and provokes more rage … Uummm … Discussion.

2 Likes

700 mythics?! That guy’s totally using bots. :grinning:

I try to add a little pizzazz with the reporting, but it doesn’t change too much. GW going mythic and the new city will change things up a bit though.

PVP and GW are providing sufficient pizzazz, thank you very much.

Any more and I may need a second defibrillator.

1 Like