Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

2 Likes

I wanted to make sure I had a solid Top 10 score before joining the party, so after some Elemaugrim hunting here’s my current score:

2 Likes

330 for me.

1 Like

335 - got Elemaugrim, and Minogor in the process.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Barely hanging on…

2 Likes

Howdy, updating after a couple weeks of quiet :grinning:

2 Likes

3 Likes

330 now.

2 Likes

Update to 334 mythic troops

2 Likes

Even us hoarders were chasing the mythic, so there was a lot of activity for the rankings. I started an In progress update to I could get most of it done. Before it becomes official, I wanted to do some shout outs.

Welcome to my guild mate @Jarod0000 (Jazziin), who officially made it onto the honorable mention list.

Great job by @Mahamoti, who after dropping to the honorable mention list on the last update, shot back up onto the list. Great hustle by @Ssazix to get in an update just before they would drop to honorable mention as well.

Impressive debut by @actreal at 335.

There are now three people who’ve broken the 340 barrier and our list has grown to over 20 people. Even though the official update isn’t in yet, I can officially say that everyone on this list is dedicated to Gems of War. I thank all of you for being one of the finest game communities I’ve ever been part of.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

5 Likes

This list is about personal achievement, but it might be nice to see what guild people belong to. Then again people can see what guild people belong to in the spreadsheets.

Should we add guilds to the mythics ranking spreadsheet?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Hopefully this will get me on the leaderboard:

And I didn’t find the dragon :frowning:

1 Like

The update is complete.

@brit999 you have enough for honorable mention.

1 Like

334 Mythics

2 Likes

You missed the update, but since it was a mythic week, the next one is only a few nights away.

1 Like

I feel pretty good with my paltry 328, but lacking 6 base mythics is going to keep me from tops, unless crafting works out.

2 Likes

@Rasper show us the screenshot. The last one I have down for you is 318.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like