Ship of the Damned

Originally published at: Ship of the Damned – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: The Iron Maiden The Iron Maiden will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Epic Troop: Infernal Voyager The Infernal Voyager will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests,…

1 Like

grafik

The loot table for troops in Blighted Lands event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Abynissia, The Archduke
3.2% 1 Baphomet, Dark Monolith, Infernal King
12% 1 Desdaemona, Erinyes, Helgor the Guardian, Hellcat, Herald of Blight, Herald of Chaos, Herald of Damnation, Herald of Woe, Infernal Voyager, Lamashtu, Lucifria, Sir Mordayne, Venbarak, Vrawk Daemon
21.6% 1 Bone Daemon, Gate of Souls, Incubus, Twisted Hero
21.6% 2 Blightwing, Hellhound, Succubus
21.49% 3 Creeper, Nightmare, Quasit

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

5 Likes

Old Player Teams

Herald of Damnation
Baphomet
Lucifria
Hellhound

Old Enemy Team

Twisted Hero
Venbarak
Herald of Chaos
Infernal King

No enemy Infernal King is good. Hellhound is a terrible troop, so it’s nice the AI has it and not us. Herald of Chaos in the first slot on the enemy team is a little rough at Epic Trial 5, but otherwise the enemy team is a lot weaker.

Nice to see we’re in the right Kingdom again.

5 Likes

The invasion troop gives bonus towers if used in the team?

1 Like

Thank the cat gods u guys don’t have to endure the hell us switch users had to endure for epic trials in blighted lands. After trying for over an hour and having some choice words, I just put baphomet up front and prayed for triple damage skulls to outpace the enemy team.

U guys also don’t have to deal with the infernal king’s “25% revive on death but actually it’s 100%” I got trolled several times on the lvl 300 and 350 fights, and his revive forced me to reset because it was too much to overcome.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

yup, for all of those events from now on

3 Likes

Is the bonus based on the troops ascension level or is it just static?

It is static. Using the weekly troop doubles your points.

2 Likes

Thanks, good to know!

This is the fixed epic trial? It’s a nightmare.

I found the trial to be quite straightforward this week with all matches won first time.
Last week was ok too - no need for paloozers :partying_face:

5 Likes

I haven’t tried this week’s Epic Trials yet myself, but lots of guildies are saying it’s very hard.

I found it very easy. Left the team as is, dodge skulls. Restart if needed. I think some people assume youre supposed to win without losing any troops or something? Idk…

Cast Lucifria before Baphomet. Double spell damage eats up enemy Life and Triple skull if Herald dies. If youre lucky you can get a deathmark or two to work but so can they. I found Herald to be kind of pointless but you can cast to keep him alive or to boost Attack for latent skull damage. Cast Blightwing on any Burned enemy.

2 Likes

It was difficult for me, but when I say “difficult,” it’s nothing compared to pure delves. Had to try the last battle or two a few times, but not terrible.

2 Likes

It sure now the original order is not I placed herald first, then wing, then baphomet, then lucifria.

It wasn’t mindlessly easy but also not all that hard.

A little bit of a challenge.

1 Like

Looks like even shop tier 4 in the invasion will not be enough this week, and guilds that want to finish it have to go for 5. That used to be 3 previously.
With all the update chaos, this may have slipped into the background, but I regard this as an issue, that needs to be fixed the next time.

3 Likes

ALL of the scoring is completely messed up, but especially for ToD, they’ve completely screwed over the guilds that either didnt complete, or barely completed, the events in the past. They’ve not only completely screwed up the scoring but also moved one of the best rewards (celestial traitstones) from tier 10 to tier 13, which is like, completely out of my reach of my guild, which used to hit tier 10 pretty comfortably each time.