Shiny gnome

There are already many, many troops that can be upgraded to shiny level. But the amount of shiny keys we get per week is not enough to fully upgrade a single troop. So it will get harder and harder to get a troop to max shiny level.

Why not introduce some more ways to get shiny keys?
-add them as loot in (epic) vault keys.
-create a shiny gnome that can drop the keys when caught

Thanks for considering!

7 Likes

The problem with adding another Gnome to the pool is that the more Gnomes, the less likely it is that the Gnome will spawn in battle.

2 Likes

As a completionist, I find it irksome that Shiny keys are introduced at far too slow a rate to max out Shiny troops, or even to keep up with new ones as they’re released.

I’ve obtained the 7 keys from weekly guild events every week since Shiny troops were introduced, and still don’t have a single one maxed.

Immortals have the same problem with the strictly limited amount of Immortal souls obtainable.

2 Likes

Shiny keys are already available in the PvP Shop but in exchange for gold marks which imho is stupidly overpriced and should be available for silver, as most of the shiny troops are pretty useless post nerfing of the loop troops. I posted about this before in another chat as there is nothing at the minute to spend silver marks on , if they did make this change they would add more “grindability” (i somethimes make up words) and breath more life into PvP out of unused dead content .

11 Likes

that’d make me want to play for the first time in a long time

or and just a fun idea. rework treasure maps to include all resources, have a limited period where new resources are not included

9 Likes

Fully agree with above replies.
Basically, think of an existing game or shop mode to make shiny keys more available. The ways to do this can be very easy, changing the price from gold marks to silver marks is a 3 minute development job. But the other mentioned ideas also do not seem too challenging

That’s a great idea. Treasure Hunt game would receive a “new llife”.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

Honestly seeing Shiny gnomes might be super cool!

I’ll pass on your feedback to the team for further consideration, and alongside your comments about making shiny keys more available. :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks Bramble! Hope the team likes it too!

1 Like

Maybe a subtle hint to the devs to raise a bit the Gnome rate apperance in normal battles?

1 Like

I had a idea for a gnome called " Little Miss - Gnomer" like “misnomer” thats a female troll that thinks shes a gnome. Thought it would make for some funny artwork.

2 Likes

time for my cynical side… yay another new gnome to further dilute the already massive vault rewards

That’s fairly easy to solve by lowering droprates of the less favourable gnomes and keeping the other rates equal.

This would be very cool.

1 Like

Or is it better/easier to put Shiny Keys in the drop pool for existing “Key Gnomes” - either way would love getting more SKs!!!

1 Like