Shale Not Pass

Originally published at: Shale Not Pass – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Crypt Worm The Crypt Worm will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Epic Troop: Necroshale Necroshale will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in…

3 Likes

I shall not ever buy any of the Passes in the game.

12 Likes

Is there an opportunity to see the size of Alliances before and after this grace period?

2 Likes

You know what could be nice? If we could actually obtain these Tower troops somehow…

Anyway, Sharptooth is a great frontline troop for this event due to having Enrage – fully traited it can one-shot even Bastion Tower’s 75% skull reduction.

2 Likes

^^ fixed :wink: every event when sharptooth is available feels actually fun to me and not so tedious. Im very glad to see sharp tooth get a shout out and glad you are also enjoying our dinosaur friend

Chance for extra turn, chance for mana back, tough scales, enrage on death, AND a Monster, so pair with Dervish hero for +2 to all boosts and turn into Godzilla crushing towers. If you can spare the team slot, scorpius also boosts every turn bc sharptooth is brown (initial release I did this). wish I could use this dinosaur in every invasion :t_rex:

I’m actually running double sharptooth, crypt worm in the back just for double points

Old man oakroot also a crazy strong event troop (thx to armor strip), but the Dino chances for extra turn and mana back are too good IMHO. Sharptooth for president

1 Like