Shadowed Warriors recruiting

What are your stats and what can you contribute? I can send an invite when I get home soon

Level 105, about half of kingdoms at 10, I generally max seals and could probably do at least 100k gold per week to start (ramping up as I can more consistently beat three trophies in pvp). And am very into guild wars and maxing out my points per day.

Sounds good to me! Welcome to the warriors!

Any chance I could grab an invite?

Level 359, all but the new two kingdoms to level 10. Can contribute what is needed.

Used to be in top 20 guild but couldnā€™t keep up with the reqā€™s so looking for something a little less taxing and more fun!

Sure thing! As long as youā€™re not in a current guild, send me your invite code!

Munkeh! Welcome!

Can you send me a friend request on Xbox? Gamertag is: Chunkeh Munkeh. For some reason my invite code doesnā€™t always workā€¦last time I had to talk to the guild leader in chat some could get me in through my profile.

Iā€™ll leave my current guild now and my invite code is: *****_1

Hey Xtowers! Fancy seeing you here!!!

Invite sent! Welcome to the warriors!

Do you have any openings left? Looking for new guild. Level 195, play daily and looking to grow quickly.

I have one spot remaining! After you leave your current guild, send me your invite code!

Do you have any open slots my invite code is WOLVETED_T9NU. I am active player, my current guild misbehaven not very active. Let me know and i will leave rhem and join yours. Thanks

I will be home later today. I will take a look at my guild and see what I got and I will let you know! How much can you contribute? No requirements in this guild but Iā€™d like to know cause Iā€™m curiousā€¦lol

Thankyou, i have 15 kingdoms level 6, i try and play every day, i can try contribute 2 to 5 thousand coins day. I am level 71,

How do we comunicate as a guild? I tried xbox chat in gems of war screen but when i text and enter nothing happens

Heavy chat. A lot of of talk there. Anyone needs somethin, they can reach me here. Did you hit the RT button when sending the message? Usually after you type, you hit the start button, or that 3 lines button or whatever. Hate that buttonā€¦lol. After that, hit RT and it should send. I know the chat sometimes doesnā€™t work for some. Not sure why. I will definitely let you know later when I get home though

Hey, sorry it took a little longer to get back to you. Unfortunately, I have a full guild but as soon as a spot opens, I can keep you in mind if you want

Thanks for responding, IFound a guild in the 700ā€™s, The Cloud Minders, alot better than what i had before in the 2,000 range.

Thatā€™s good. Work as best ya can and get better. Get all kingdoms leveled up and keep an eye out for good cards to match up. Maybe we will hook up some day. Best of luck with your current guild!

This has been an awesome guild !!! We just need a little more participation !!! I still need to get the achievement for all guild tasks complete and the defeat paragon !!!

I hear ya. Iā€™m happy everyone is contributing now. A couple of top ranked members have had some busy lives lately so Iā€™m just trying to be patient and wait til they can up their game again. Iā€™ve been putting away some gold the last couple weeks as well so Iā€™m hoping very soon, we will be back to full strength and can complete more