Severe memory leak when opening event keys 1 at a time

I’m seeing the same issue on Android. When opening one event key at a time, the application becomes slower and slower to respond. If I close the chest window and reopen, it speeds up again, but I’ve already had one application crash while opening keys.

As far as the odds, my luck is bad today. I found one legend in about 50 keys so far, but it was the wrong one (Webspinner).

1 Like

Console version, here (Xbox One).

I posted some 20d ago, reporting significant lag whilst opening Event Chests in batches of ten. Also, reported that an inordinate amount of resources were used in obtaining one copy of the new Legendary troop that was released that week.

This time around, I was able to make the game actually crash whilst opening Event Chests in batches of ten, again.

After using thirty Event Keys, and having the game freeze for more than ten seconds after the second two lots of ten, the game immediately froze upon opening the next ten Event Chests, kicking me back to the Xbox One Home screen.

Started up the game once more, and proceeded to spend my precious reserve of gems in hopes of obtaining The Widow Queen.

And, just like with Hyndla, an inordinate amount of resources were required to obtain one of this week’s new Legendary (The Widow Queen). :frowning:

I’ve had the game crash on me during event 1 key pulls to , but I’m on android. Thought it was just my bad internet. Maybe not ? It takes only 6 keys to start slowing down & 8-9 for actual crash. I don’t have videos or pics to show sorry. Now I know it may not be me I will try to get pics or vids next time

I play primarily on PC and was noticing increasing amounts of lag opening single keys starting at around 8 or 10 keys. When the lag got to be a full ~10 seconds, I closed the Event Key screen and went back to the main Key selection screen, then back into the Event Key screen and it seemed to reset the lag. I didn’t push beyond that point to try crashing my game but there’s obviously something wrong and it would be great if it could be fixed.

1 Like

Same problem here on iOS devices, but not on steam yet.

NowayJoe2Go