Set defence to farm snotstones

Yes I did this first thing this morning. My whole defence team is Raksha. Get that snotstone GoW brothers and sisters!

2 Likes

Every PS4 player is welcome to massacre my kitteh defence.

I was too lazy to set up a new defence team every week, but that will change. A small cost to make everyone’s game more enjoyable :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surprisingly they do net a few wins too, it keeps pvp fresh. I set up 4 as well.

4 Likes

I (Bat Wiiiitch) have set up an event team on xb1 if anyone cares, and you see me. should be raska based. I will go change it to all and have it hit a lower point number. COME AT ME, don’t care LOL. In fact the only time i can get on now is tues and weekends, so i try to get the event teams set… I think it’s only nice.

2 Likes

I hate when I forget to change my armor to coordinate with what I’m trying to accomplish. .:unamused:

1 Like

I wish I’d not wasted 500 gems on celestial and just stuck to the dragon!

1 Like

Why do you feel that way?

celestial is great when you explore, dont regret it :slight_smile:

im sure they will fix the explore drop rates eventually

Because I kept forgetting to alter it back to dragon when I was doing pvp! And vice versa. Besides, I’ve hit the soul wall now anyway. I got it probably late last year sometime and haven’t really had much use from it.

1 Like

maybe not for too long, since some time they may add the Soulforge? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, there is that!

Is it worth getting this armor for souls farming? I got an armor that gives you 75% which I thought celestial won’t add that much up.

The only armour I’d consider if you haven’t already got it is dragon. Gold is essential, especially if you are in an active guild. Of course there’s the deathknight which is expensive but if you play a lot, totally worth it and saves swapping /forgetting etc. My Mrs has it, I don’t. I wish I had it personally but with dragon and celestial in my collection, I’m not buying it.

3 Likes

I’ve got dragon armor but im hesitating whether to get celestial or not. I wish I could purchase that armor because its really tempting. I think I’ll save up my gems for celestial.

1 Like

Well if you’re still early in your game, it is well worth it to buy celestial as well. Thus you can get some souls more quickly when needed - say, for a team for GW or event defence. If most of your troops are levelled anyway, then no, don’t buy it.

Cost of celestial armor is 500 gems. That’s much only if you’re not in an active guild, and even then I would get it. 50 gem keys are not that big deal imho.

2 Likes

I run into this problem quite often and wish I had Death Knight also. So how many souls is a soul wall on average? And what is this Soulforge?

1 Like

wth,… is snot farming? I don’t understand what this thread is talking about, but I want to.

2 Likes

It is farming for snotstones for the weekly challenge, see below for an example :slight_smile:

1 Like

The soul wall is when you have every single troop you own levelled up to maximum and have pretty much all troops available and you have more souls than you need. Currently I have 125k plus over 175k to disenchant. That’s not many compared to some but it’s the wall for sure.
Soulforge is a new mini crafting game coming ‘soon’.

2 Likes

I played for 16 months and was level 1025 before I hit the “soul wall”. Technically, I haven’t quite, since I haven’t levelled up the imps and all the classes to maximum, but every troop from a “true kingdom” is levelled up to the maximum and I have more than enough souls in the bank to level up any troop that comes out or that I ascend. It’s probably about 1.5 million total souls collected, but the number keeps increasing as each new troop is released.

Edit: Just did a quick check using Ashtender and it is just over 2 million souls to level everything up to maximum (including all troops at mythic and all classes).

1 Like