Server Issues Updates: Please see Sirrian's official post for the latest updates

The database improvement is taking a bit longer than expected. It is happening at the moment and we will let you know when it’s done. In the meantime, expect some degraded performance.

2 Likes

The database transition has been completed. We’re still noticing some issues on the new servers, and are continuing to investigate.

7 Likes

Does this mean that all accounts are now over on to the new servers? or is it still going to be a few more days till that happens?

1 Like

No, we still only have a small number of accounts on the new servers. Both servers access the same database though, which has now been improved. Still only a very small % of players on the new servers, but we will move more across over the next few days.

The new server issues have now been resolved now. So hopefully everyone is able to login and play without too many issues now.

5 Likes

Thats a shame, I still dont have the legendary Forest guardian I unlocked from before. Thats irritating.

Sorry to hear that; that is a pisser. Have you opened a support ticket? Not sure if they’d be able to help you or not but it’s at least worth a try.

Edit: Just be aware:

1 Like

I am now able to get into the game but I get stuck with the spinning wheel at the end of the match.

So I guess I shouldn’t look forward to playing tonight, eh fellas? :no_mouth:

Definitely still getting errors, @Andrew:

2 Likes

I think I will turn on the news and find out what’s going on in the non GoW world.
Get educated on world affairs or something. Probably not up lifting but better than the frustration of trying to play. :laughing:

2 Likes

Wait there’s stuff going on that isn’t GoW related?

2 Likes

Don’t do it…!

5 Likes

It’s been so long since I have checked. Time to find out. Haha

2 Likes

Oh yeah I just picked up my 12 errors. Out of my 18 loses, 12 were because of that battle has finished error. Wins counted as loses. Le sigh.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this server mess to be all taken care of.

Thank you devs for trying to get us on the right foot moving forward. What a hassle to switch servers…

I’m sorry that people expect 24/7 support. I’m personally fine with y’all having a weekend off :stuck_out_tongue: and some time for the holidays.

Seems like a really small team, too. I can imagine that communication can sometimes slip through the cracks in light of actual issues. I’d rather have someone focus on taking care of problems than monitor the forums and keep everyone 100% up to date. Of course I won’t say that it’s perfectly acceptable to not tell us the servers are migrating right now… but not that big of a deal.

We don’t know the financials of GOW so perhaps adding someone new isn’t really as simple as some claim. Good Help doesn’t come cheap.

3 Likes

Error 13 asset failed to load or is corrupt. Same thing on two different devices. Can’t get into the game.

Latest from the Devs:

1 Like

I’m actually going to create a new thread in official news and sticky it here, so people can access the latest migration issues… otherwise we’re trying to write into a bunch of different threads

7 Likes

Meanwhile, loading errors are like:

5 Likes