Server Issues Updates: Please see Sirrian's official post for the latest updates

where do i do that? Im playing on xbox…ty

I’m not sure how it works on Xbox @outkasted69. If you send a pm to @Sirrian or @Nimhain they would be able to point you in the right direction. I’m on pc.

Good point @outkasted69, I’m going to go play Gears of War 4 on the Xbox or something. I really need to find something else to do with my day off this is just irritating me to death.

1 Like

Link to submit ticket: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us3
I think it’s for all platforms. There will be a box to fill which platform are you playing on.

2 Likes

Two hours later, still really buggy… guild screen is always fine for me, but getting ‘This battle already finished’ or ‘pvp event has ended’ error messages almost every second game… @ogunther I take it all back…

2 Likes

@ZooKeeper Infinity Plus 2 does help with console issues, though console is also supported by 505games.

1 Like

Consider yourself lucky then. I can’t even get beyond this screen…

2 Likes

What compounds the irritation for me is that for so many of the error messages, you only have one button to click (or sometimes none) and clicking that option just makes it retry whatever failed the first time and it just fails again and again so you’re stuck in an endless loop without being able to cancel it. For instance if I’m trying to spend some keys and it doesn’t work, I’d like to just have a cancel option so I can just do it later and move on to something else that might work. But that option is rarely ever there so the only way to get out of the endless loop is to close the game completely and restart. Why is there no cancel option? It is VERY annoying.

4 Likes

The servers recovered for a little, and now seem to be having issues again. We’re seeing a similar pattern compared to earlier today, but have yet to find the exact issue.

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, @Andrew. I’ve updated the title accordingly.

1 Like

A couple of updates…

• We are working on beefing up our databases to handle higher performance. This should be done within the hour.
  • We believe that these issues are being caused by our existing server provider, and once we’re fully off that things should run better. We may look to speed up our server migrations, but will still be careful how we go about it.

So there should be an improvement in the next hour. And over the next few days we hope to eliminate the problems entirely.

9 Likes

Thank you for the update.

1 Like

you know whats frustrating! unlocking a forest guardian by spending 1000 glory for 50 keys. go to put him in a team, and the game saying i haven’t unlocked it yet. been 15 mins, still aint got it yet.

@richardb60, I had a similar problem this morning and restarting the game fixed it. (worth a try). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Send a ticket to support if @Taransworld suggestion doesn’t work.

Yeah, ive restarted a few times. Hopefully it’ll sort itself out soon.

Not able to log in yet. Just an hourly update

1 Like

@Andrew unless there is some issue with day light savings time the issues have not been fixed by the time posted

The database improvement is taking a bit longer than expected. It is happening at the moment and we will let you know when it’s done. In the meantime, expect some degraded performance.

2 Likes

The database transition has been completed. We’re still noticing some issues on the new servers, and are continuing to investigate.

7 Likes